What are you sipping on today?

Well at the moment it is cranberry juice and orange juice because I haven’t been sick with a cold or flu in 20 years and then I get clean this week and I’ve been sick for four days. I guess it’s my bodies way of getting rid of evil toxins ( hope I spelled that right) oh yes I almost forgot also drinking lots and lots of water :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Snapple apple :heart_eyes::apple:

3 Likes

Lol you made me laugh! My bidy did the same to me my 1st 2 wks. Day 30 in a few hrs and feeling better :smiley:

Japanese White Tea

2 Likes

2 Likes

Went for it and got the big boy!

4 Likes

Just made a dessert-ish smoothie: frozen peaches blended with vegan vanilla protein nut “milk”. It was great and my kids liked it too. I’m loving all possible smoothies, as breakfast and as desert. Also loving selzer water, all possible kinds, and honey lavendar Yogi tea. I kind of hate yogi tea, for being overpriced and for being a corporation making money off our desire for spiritual guidance through tea, yuck. And I dont know if honey flavor means that bees were exploited. But it’s delicious.

3 Likes

Mountain Dew

Almost done with my shake
-banana
-frozen strawberries
-spinach and kale
-blue berries
-apple juice
-almond milk

DELICIOUS. :yum:

5 Likes

Strawberry Lemonade with a splash of sprite.

3 Likes

Watermelon smoothie
Ingredients:
Fresh watermelon
Frozen watermelon

5 Likes

A really good hot chocolate that seems to have a hint of cloves and cinnamon.

I think it is this one:

3 Likes

I’m sipping Cafix. With Protein Nut milk. It’s non coffee with non milk so you might think it would taste of absence, but it is a lovely comforting rich drink.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hope You feel better soon. Your body might be transitioning or withdrawals. Drink some Gatorade if you like that sorta stuff

Virgin Raspberry Mojito on a patio in Montreal

6 Likes

Yum! Nice one.

My new thing is cucumber and mint pressé, soooo good and refreshing :smile: also iced sour-cherry/chamomile and cinnamon tea. All taste great out of my “Queen of F*cking Everything” mug :joy:

4 Likes

Lately i have been diggin the Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry flavor. But i fill my home and work fridge with so many flavor drink options it helps distract me

2 Likes

Just had tea at work and planning to have espresso after lunch

3 Likes