What are you sipping on today?

Yay!!! That’s so awesome, good for you! I know it takes strength and you should be so proud. :clap::clap::blush:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: this was the first time I put myself in a situation where there was alcohol around so I’m pretty proud

3 Likes

Almond Milk Egg Nog, surprisingly yummy!

2 Likes

Tea and lots of water.

Water…with a splash of encouragement from all the folks here willing to share their challenges and triumphs. Definitely makes the water taste better!

3 Likes

I love La Croix. Any flavor except the peach pear! Lol
I also love coffee and just plain water. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was gonna say. You must be drinkin the Tap😂

This is totally for me too!! I drink a blue menu carbonated naturally flavoured water…pomegranate or a lime. Super resfreshing. That ice cold beer was my guilty pleasure as well.

A tall glass of patience and self-control lol

3 Likes

Protein shake.

1 Like

Apparently enuf is enough

3 Likes

Aloe Vera juice. The best.

1 Like

Water and only that for the rest of my life

I just discovered how good POM pomegranate juice and club soda taste mixed together. What have I been missing?

1 Like

Coffee…however I’m a server and a drink that I made last night was sprite with half a lime squeezed into it and about half a cup of strawberry smoothie mix -:fire:

1 Like

It’s a cold winter night here and all I want is a chamomile tea! Goodbye anxiety!

1 Like

Morning smoothie with blueberries, spinach and protein powder. Delish.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rootbeer floats all day

2 Likes

Water with glutamine