What do you eat for breakfast?

@Kddoubleyou95 just depends on the time of the year… with the gyms closed iv been slacking. in the winter ill do 5 days a week with meal prep everyday along with tracking macros 7 days a week. during the summer my focus is usually on the bike and getting miles on so once fall comes around and after hunting ill switch back into my fitness goal 100%. but i still focus on my eating and maintaining all year long. with me cutting out all alcohol that helps alot. need help or suggestion feel free to ask.

1 Like

i slice up a banana with a few spoonfuls of raw almond butter (MaraNatha - its soooo creamy!) and a handful of raw almonds. protein, potassium, magnesium and a bit of energy.

sometimes i do muesli with slivered almonds, ground flax, chia seeds and raw cane sugar to sweeten it up.

1 Like

i’ve been IF’ing for about 5 years now, but i only do 6/7pm - 10/11 am so i’m not hardcore about it. i love it and its so ingrained in my way of eating that i’ll probably continue for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Depending on how much time I have some of my go-to breakfast options are

cottage cheese with fruit
Oatmeal with some healthy toppings like berries, raw almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc
eggs
protein shake

That’s just about the same here. I might have an evening light snack before 9pm. But nothing until lunch the next day. It didn’t take me long to get use to it either. I don’t think it’s for everyone but it’s working for me.

1 Like

We have chickens, so we eat eggs pretty much every morning.

I usually will do eggs with dark greens (spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts). Sometimes, I will have corn tortillas or a gluten-free bread (if it’s in the house), and often added meat. I do 5 “eats” a day, generally. Between meals, nuts and fruit/veggies.

This is the way I most often eat - but I definitely do my fair share of monster meals! :taco: :hamburger: :bacon: :rice: :ramen:

2 Likes

Coffee

5 Likes

what machine are you using? i have a birthday coming up and put the breville barista express on it but have time to still do some window shopping. its so hard to pick one :pleading_face:

Rancilio Silva V3, and a Compak K3 touchgrind coffee grinder

2 Likes

Ahhh LOVE it :heart::two_hearts:

Two eggs scrambled cooked with olive oil around 730am and then steel cut oatmeal with dried cranberries a little later that morning.

If I’m not fasting for breakfast (I intermittent fast with an 8 hour eating window during the day), I’ll generally have some kind of eggs with veg and either bacon or sausage. I eat a low carb, moderate protein, and high fat diet, so it works well for me. I’ve been known to eat leftover for breakfast as well. If I’m splurging I’ll have a ribeye with extra butter on top. I used to drink a pot of coffee to start my day off as well but I quit caffeine a couple months ago. God, I miss coffee…

@Phillysnuthouse What macros do you usually shoot for?

@Chiron… depends on my goals usually. I’ll usually stick with 20% fats then ill adjust carbs and protien. So if I’m wanting to cut or weight loss I’ll have my carbs higher then protein. Wanting to gain more mass pull thr protein up a little more. BUT 1st need to get your cal number 1st… right now I’m at 20% fat. 30%protein 50%carbs.

1 Like

Today I had a bowl of quinoa, avocado, smoked salmon and fried egg on top!

2 Likes

I’ve been getting in to making smoothies in the morning. Trying different recipes has been fun. Added some fresh spinach to mine this morning. Livin on the edge! :laughing:

3 Likes

Fools on the basketball court.

3 Likes

Is there any other way to do it?? I like your style lmao

1 Like

Scrambled eggs with bacon nearly every day.

1 Like

Well the last couple days I’ve had cake.
More importantly it was a chocolate cake with chopped strawberries in it :heart_eyes: :rofl:

6 Likes

A morning meal.