What do you smell like?

Drakkar Noir.

Some say tacky, I say timeless.

8 Likes

Haha. I had a good friend in jr high that showered in that stuff.

2 Likes

I smell like tangerine and cocoa, my new shampoo :heart_eyes: I don’t use any deodorant bc my skin hates them, even those for sensitive skin.

4 Likes

Ha! What’s that smell? Taco Bell!

2 Likes

My entire high school football showered in that stuff!

1 Like

It was thee calogne of our younger years wasnt it. That and eternity from what i remember.

2 Likes

Oh lord - I had forgotten about Eternity. Yep, Calvin Klein made a bunch of money off us girls.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ivory soap and bit of old-spice swagger deodorant…oh, and plenty of kick-ass.

Seriously…I don’t do “scents”. Wife gave up trying to get me to wear that stuff years ago.

I told her “I won’t wear that, 'cause it can give away my position”.

5 Likes

No one still using brute? No tommy girls? How about some burger king flame broil cologne?

3 Likes

Ha…you wanna get in the way back machine, break out the Jovan Musk, or Hi Karate for guys, and Luvs Baby Soft or Angelie for the ladies.

4 Likes

Haha Tommy girl :heart:️ I kinda wish I still had a bottle of that 🤦

1 Like

Dolce & Gabana Rose the One I love this scent!! Or Kate Spade’s Live Colorfully…or Chanel Chance.

1 Like

Omg you guys lol :joy:

I cannot believe you brought out the Anjelie!:joy:

1 Like

I smell good since i quit drinking and using😍

6 Likes

I forget what it smelled like, but who could ever forget the jingle?

3 Likes

My mom wore vanilla musk. In high school Lucky Brand was the cool perfume. Then we graduate to Clinique Happy. I like AB Millionaire. I usually buy mens colognes. Women’s are too fruity. Except for my girl Britt! :rofl:

2 Likes

“At this premature segment of the day, I often enjoy the scent of an agent oft’ time used in chemical warfare”

Extrapolated that because … well because I can really :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I use to wear clinique happy. Lol I’ve graduated to something more subtle these days😀. It’s awesome stuff though.

1 Like

Degree Cool Sport deodorant

1 Like