What does your nickname stand for?

I feel similarly. I appreciate you posting this. It is a good reminder for newer members.

5 Likes

Never a problem, maybe we should make a sticky about it, as I know some people use pretty identifiable handles and such, so users or new users could know how to change their handle if they are doing something like that.

3 Likes

I googled mine. It’s a pocket for diabetes stuff. For me it’s, well, the diabetes monster :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Speaking of Interesting :thinking:
When did you change your avatar? I just noticed.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m happy you weighed in. I always saw it as
Diamond Star :star:

3 Likes

If you ever need an alias or come to the states you could be
Littlemissjiberjaber :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Approx 1 hour ago? It’s a drawing of Banksy against war! Fuck war!!

3 Likes

Cool. I like it. :+1: I was just hoping it wasn’t days ago :joy:. Cuz sometimes I don’t notice shit :crazy_face:

No stress, I changed like 20 minutes before you wrote that message. You see a lot of shit! :grin::poop:

1 Like

Well folks, my name is a Swahili word that means eternity, because I’m a basic b*tch :joy::joy::joy: But in all seriousness, it does carry some meaning to me, I have friends from Kenya and Tanzania where Swahili is spoken and I know a few phrases in that language, and I’ve stayed about a month in Tanzania. Also I think that people are eternal beings.

It does get confused with Miele that makes washing machines etc. But no. It’s Milele.

9 Likes

My name is Susan and I am a vegan. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Mine is my dog :).

3 Likes

Mine is just my initials and my favorite number

4 Likes

At first when I came here I named myself after my cat “Buts”. After a few years I changed it because I was afraid a familymember would recognize me because of the name so I’ve changed it into “Soberwalker”.
Walking is a big part of my recovery and my life so it suits me.

Picture from my yesterday walk, I walked 20 km/ 12,4 miles. My feet still hurt :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Wow, 20K! Im proud of myself when I do a 5k walk! :sweat_smile::rofl: The name definitely suits you!

2 Likes

Really? I thought it was all those failed anger management courses LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wanted a username that has nothing to do with my actual name or my other nicknames for security reasons. The name should be pretty and feminine and hopefully not mean stuff like “toe” or “buttcrack” in other languages. Therefore, an ancient word/name.

Plus I’ve always liked the sound of Olivia. It also has many syllables which I find cool since my actual name only has two. My language abbreviates words to create nicknames so with a short name I’ve never had nicknames that I actually liked. I respond to “Livy” and “Liv” here, too.

The downside is that some ppl here who are now my friends outside the forum too still won’t call me by my actual name 🤦🏻😂

17 Likes

Did you have a avatar with a blue background and a big eye (like from a reptile) or something like that?

4 Likes

It is my favourite Japanese food.
ノー味噌ノーライフ

12 Likes

I felt like a good step in recovery was to use my actual first name instead of a nickname. The next step will be making my profile picture an actual picture of my face. And the #44 holds nostalgic meaning as it pertains to a friend of mine who lost his life to cancer shortly after high school.

1 Like