What drives you nuts?

Oh my god roundabouts! I love them but some people really suck at them. My mother in law is from a small town, never been through one before, went through a huge and very busy roundabout near my house… the wrong way. Sweet jesus she got lucky there wasn’t an accident! How does that even happen!!!

6 Likes

Just think it’s strange! :joy:

Oh I hear you girl on that! Set small goals you’ll achieve them. :blush: lol I was :joy: about the laces.

2 Likes

Watching anything is a solo activity for me. I just can not stand people talking when I am trying to watch something. Watching a movie with someone is a nightmare for me.

4 Likes

Are they silent but deadly?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or, just noise? In this case let him fart I say but the stinky ones NO.

1 Like

I call babies tater tots. Lol

1 Like

I spent my life trying to gain weight. I loved feeding people but just a bite was enough for me. Plus I was very active on my job and gardening like a mad woman, landscaped the whole block lol. Cost me a ripped disc.

After quitting I got a sweet tooth for the first time in my life. I couldn’t have enough Nutella but I didn’t care. I went from 58 kilos to 64 kilos. I didn’t care. I was so happy to be sober. Now I lost some and down to 60 but last few kilos are very stubborn. I cut sugar, no sweets, no bread, very little pasta and rice. I have always consumed plant based foods, so I just needed to cut the fruit and control my portion size. Try intermittent fasting with smaller portions. It is not a diet. It reaaly is a nice way to live.

2 Likes

MattH, my boss smacks her gums when she eats. There have been many times where I envisioned myself losing it and screaming at her to shut the blank up!!! I have never done it. I never will. I hope.

1 Like

Late people
Late people who don’t even bother to let you know they will be late.
Being judged. This is a big red button for me.
Stinky sponges in the kitchen. Ewww. Use a drop of bleach, it is enough.
People who spit or clear their throat.
People who snore.
Loud people.
Last minute cancellations.
Liars
Silly excuses, come on!
Dropping an breaking my brand new phones. How stupid?
Stinky and unkept fridges. Uncovered food and everything is in a different spot everytime. Eggs should have a corner, so does butter. Meat should be always on the bottom shelf in a container etc.
People who are pushy about eating, religion, politics, anything.
Drinking something from a can.
Waisting food.
Kicking dogs or cats.
Expectations
A dripping faucet.
Putting worn clothes back with the clean ones in the closet.
Wrinkled sheets.
Hip hop music and Beyonce.
PDA
People picking their nose. Eww!

Would you like me to go on? Lol! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s all LuluJo, there must be more. LOL

People who waffle on before getting to the point. My boss does this.

2 Likes

Oooo and my neighbour teaching a very loud excercise class from home every morning with dance music since lockdown.

1 Like

I’m on a roll… My husband not unrolling his socks before putting them in the washing basket. So I end up having to unravel smelly sock balls before they get washed.

People who repeat themselves several times when explaining something. My boss does this when he’s telling me how to do something even if its something I already know how to do. He means well so I can forgive it but sometimes my brain is like “sssshhhhhhhhh…I’m not an idiot, okay? Thanks!”

1 Like

This is a weird annoyance for me… but I cant stand when people back up into parking spaces. Especially when I have to wait for them to do it.

But maybe its because I’m jealous that I can’t do it!

Also, trucks stress me out for some reason.

2 Likes

@Becsta :joy: good to know I’m not the only one!

1 Like

When they try to manipulate me, That drives me nuts!!!

1 Like

:joy::joy: Oh my god I was reading this thinking, did I write this?? Ope, nope. Sounds just like me. I have a list of things that drives me nuts that would be a mile long.

1 Like

Well…in my new apt building, people constantly let the two front doors slam closed. It echoes throughout the halls and makes my door shake, sometimes loudly. I’m sure I’ll get used to it and tune out the background noise eventually…but right now it’s super annoying, and I do see it as inconsiderate.

I noticed early on that the doors slam if you let them. So I intentionally take the 1 second to guide them closed so they shut gently. It is a mystery to me why it doesn’t appear to occur to others to do the same. Just seems the considerate thing to do, if you ask me. Be the change you want to see in the world, I guess.

7 Likes

I suffer from misophonia. Actually learned about having it in detox and realized I wasn’t alone! It’s when the sound of someone chewing or breathing loudly brings on the feeling of extreme hatred :joy: it can be controlled but it’s due to selective sound sensitivity. I just tell people I have that disorder and they leave me alone usually because they think I’m insane :blush:

4 Likes