What is the sobriety date of everyone out here.?

June 27, 2018

3 Likes

La Sierra University from the top of Mt. La Sierra. So peaceful up there😀

You have a big birthday coming up! :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you Tracy. It has been an incredible year. We learn a great deal about ourselves in our first year of sobriety. With an enormous amount of hard work and dedication to the program of sobriety I am looking forward to many more humble, grateful clean and sober years to come.
My life had became so emotionally and physically painful in my addiction that I graciously turned my life and will over to the care of my Higher Power and become willing and honest with myself.
Working with other alcoholics and addicts has been a blessing in my life that I would have never imagined possible over a year ago. Patience, humility, working a 12 step program and being of service keeps me grounded and in turn that has had an positively incredible effect on me staying clean and sober.
Thank you again Tracy for the recognition. But for the grace of God go I

4 Likes

March 9, 2018 at 10 PM was my last drink. Starting March 10th I changed my life! So so so glad I did.

8 Likes

July 30, 2018 for me.

4 Likes

Clean and sober since 6/26/2018.

7 Likes

April 19, 2018

4 Likes

Just like everything else! Lol

August 8th, 2018. Nice round number. 8-8-18. And it can’t confuse any non-u.s.people who actually write dates correctly! :wink::wink:

4 Likes

April 15 2018

6 Likes

You and I are so close to bday buddies! I’m 6/27! Good job lady :blush:

3 Likes

Sept 2, 2018. Just started but going strong!

3 Likes

6/8/2018 was my last alcoholic drink, that was my wifes b day. From Aug 7, I have been sober.

1 Like

A solid 11 months. Keep going Emund😀

2 Likes

July 7th, 2018

3 Likes

12-24- 2017

6 Likes

You are one of my heroes, @Donnie_Spiering!

5 Likes

I put my socks on just like you do everyday… Your a hero too…:wink: dont let anyone tell ya different

3 Likes

08/29/18 a week now :slight_smile:

3 Likes