Where are my alcoholics tonight?

It was really cool! We went in October so it was fun to do the haunted tours, but I was really entertained with all of the history of it. I’d love to go back!
Are you from Az too?

Use to live in Flagstaff right up the hill from the verde valley, im originally from Az.

1 Like

Oh cool! Been to Flagstaff once, it was very pretty. We go to Show Low quite often too. I love the pines and the weather.

2 Likes

Made a steak dinner with the fam, the kids and dad are playing Fortnite then we are watching the Eternals. This winter we watched all the marvel movies with the kids, in order of timeline so they could remember who is who and what is going on :rofl: this was also for me haha, my husband loves those movies. And of course ice cream :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I’m at home watching movies. I don’t do nightlife anymore.

4 Likes

Wow! Im excited for this thread to breathe some positive vibes into my night! Happy sober day everyone.

@Sunflower1 i love fruity or spice teas

@Shan_dad your vote for coffee has been noted

@Morag welcome to the community! Vent and read, and checkin whenever you need support. I found these resources that i found on here early, when you have some time take a look at all these tools to aide you in your journey

4 Likes

When do we get a concert?

1 Like

Just got home from a long ass drive.
I treated my self with a nice halibut dinner out and some passion fruit green tea. After a long ass drive I deserve to be sober and chill on the couch with my dogs and cats and fireplace. And football. And I won’t have a hangover tomorrow.
I’m worth it. :blush:

7 Likes

@Dazercat you deserve it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my Serenity green lavender Tea from Republic Of Tea. I’m out of the Camomile Lemon.

Thanks. I just love that face on your avatar. Cracks me up. Especially when I see a pic of just that nose when I’m scrolling. I love it. Forgot his/her name. If you even gave it out.

Glad you made it home alright thats a good little drive from Barstow to Ashfork, use to be able to drive across the country, i need a break every 2-3 hrs now

1 Like

Thanks. That’s the last time we do that. Too old for that shit. 8 hours in the car is just to much.

2 Likes

Just hanging out. Saturdays are our “cheat meal nights” so we ordered in, put on some terrible movie and then we might play a trivia game or something

3 Likes

Thank you for your resources. Will check them out. :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@Dazercat let me introduce Boscoe Gizmo Jones Prescher Williams :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh. Ok. I remember Boscoe now. Too lazy to go back and look it up.
Nice thread you started. Didn’t realize it was yours. Cool :sunglasses:
He is an adorable gentleman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And grateful to watch the game on TV. Dang it’s cold up there. Brrrrrrrrrr!

4 Likes

Just had hot cocoa for the first time in years. I used water, still good but it would be so much better with some almond milk

2 Likes

And the 49ers with the win! That was a good game

3 Likes