Where my cat people? #2

Yes we got that tip about the litrerbox as well so it is outside. Buts is still gone. We made hand outs for the people in our streets to look out for him and a reward if someone found him.
It’s sad.

I hope he is wandering of, but my gut feeling says he’s dead.

12 Likes

Is he microchipped? Have you checked at the shelter? I have had the experience of a cat getting trapped in a neighbor’s garage for half a day. I have also had a cat who knew it was time and went down the street to a neighbor’s house instead of passing at home because she knew I would have intervened. It is the worst feeling to not know where your fur baby is!

4 Likes

Yes he is chipped. I also got him on a big missing animals website so if found he is booked as missing. Saw the alert on Facebook already.
My morning isn’t the same without a snoring cat beside me :sob:

11 Likes

It’s sad but I found my cat deseased :cry:
I found him in the water near our house.

11 Likes

Oh Claudia, I’m so sorry! I was hoping the outcome was much different. My heart breaks for you. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Oh no! :broken_heart: I’m sorry to hear this. Hugs.

3 Likes

Im so sorry, Claudia :disappointed_relieved::mending_heart:
Big hug…

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about Buts. He was a good boy with a good life and you are a good cat mom!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this💔

3 Likes

My condolences :bouquet:

3 Likes

Oh no!!! I’m so sorry, Claudia. A good looking kitty. You loved him well. Hugs to you.

2 Likes

Thank you all very much :pray:
It helps :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

My heart goes to you :black_heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

I cannot really express it. I feel so sorry for your loss. It’s just so sad :cry:

4 Likes

Even Tony and Rosie couldn’t watch Patrick Mahomes hopping about injured!

14 Likes

Awe I’m so sorry for your loss :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

When looking troughout all the photo’s I’ve made trough the years I had Buts in my life I found this 2 gems. It made me smile.
He had a collar because of a wound but deffinitely hates to wear it.

After I made the second picture I took the collar off, it made him crazy. The wound healed fine!
Monday Buts is getting cremated.
Tonight I’m going to meet the new cat of my daughter in her house. Looking forward to see him, but know I have to cry as well.

14 Likes

In my face. And hers.

15 Likes

Daisy is happy to be home. And I’m happy to have her.

13 Likes