Where my cat people? #3

My beasty boys :black_cat::black_cat:

21 Likes

They look like two cute heads on one cute body here.

9 Likes

They are as one. Even in the litter tray :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Adorable!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cat people query; has anyone had success or failure with toting their kitty in a cat backpack? I think my dudes would like a bike ride but I am probably delusional there. :heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

@TrustyBird No experiences with kitty backpacks. Only thing I know for sure is mine would go crazy and not be amused.

It’s springtime, nature awakens, so does the adventurous side of this cat-pack …

Tiglat with his nearly 18 years and lame hips conquers the windowsill only to miow me out of the bathroom to put his favourite pouf under it so he can comfortably descent :rofl:

Missi of course is in the middle of seed sorting. Sleeping IN the seedbox :see_no_evil:

And Schimanski displays royal dignity watching us females discussing how I should plant when she sleeps on the seeds :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

17 Likes

Thank god justice has been served. :laughing:

3 Likes

Why, what a wonderful idea! I could take my lazy large kitty hiking! I like it. Not sure it will fly but I like it :grin:

2 Likes

Today my beautiful grumpy Toffee left me totally unexpected with just 4 years. Save travels my precious, I promise you I will not drink today! :black_heart::rainbow:

22 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful kitty she was. 🩷

2 Likes

So sorry Jenny. That’s heartbreaking. Wishing you strength :two_hearts: :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh i’m so very sorry for your loss Jenny! She was absolutely beautiful. Sending hugs and comfort to you!
:heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving Toffee a lovely home!

2 Likes

So sorry, she’s gorgeous. Very sorry for your loss. :heart:

2 Likes

Awwww, I’m so sorry for your loss. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh man. I’m so sorry to hear this Jenny.
You must be devastated.
Big hugs :pray:t2::heart::face_holding_back_tears::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @Mno @Dazercat @Tragicfarinelli @Kareness @Chuckie22 @JazzyS @TrustyBird
I’m not even sure of what she passed. She had been a bit off for 3 days, took her to the vet (which can be a bit tricky with a former street cat that won’t let you touch her), they said it was an infection in her mouth, gave her some meds and 12 hours later she died right next to me… :disappointed:
Luckily Moka seems just fine, so nothing contagious! :pray:t2:

11 Likes

This is devastatingly sad news. I’m so sorry about the loss of your beautiful Toffee. I hope you can find some solace during this difficult time as you grieve in the ways that are right and useful for you.

5 Likes

Aaaah, that’s so sad and much too soon. I’m so sorry for you’re loss Jenny :people_hugging:
Sending you a big hugg :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Luna in the wilderness

20 Likes