Where my cat people? #3

I’m so sorry about your Kian. I understand about your kitty being there for you. A hard hard loss for you.
To post a pic, tap the second rectangle from the bottom right. One looks like a monitor the one to its left has a rectangle with a mountain in it. That will let you grab a pic from your camera roll if your mobile device has a camera roll.

4 Likes

Thank you for your words!

I tried that earlier and it wouldn’t work. It is now though. Here they are!

Kian

Cashew

23 Likes

Sooooooo sweet. Again I’m so sorry. I’ve been sleeping on the floor w my kitty for 3.5 months bc … she’s my girl and I’m there for her like she’s always been there for me. She hurt herself and can’t jump.
Congratulations on your eleven months and welcome to the Talking Sober site!
@Metroidman91
Editing to add that you have to be a member for a certain amount of time or other criteria before you can post pics and that may have been it.

You have to have ten characters w pic and lately I have had some not want to send and I have cropped the teeniest edge off the bottom and then it works.

3 Likes

Hi Gage,
Lovely cats you’ve got! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sorry for the loss of your other cat, that’s sad. Is Cashew missing him a lot? I lost my cat Buts one year ago, still miss him. He was so special.
Now Wikkel adopted us, a strange cat but we love her anyhow.

Welcome here where the crazy cat people are :laughing:
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

That could have been, though it did glitch out again when I was first making the message to you, and wasn’t able to attach them again. I had to close and re-open the app. So it may have just been technical difficulties to begin with.

Thanks for the welcome and congratulations!

Edit because I misread: And aww, poor kitty. I’m sure she appreciates that so much!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I think he misses him. He’s become more needy of me now that he’s alone, but I think he’s getting along just fine. He still eats, but doesn’t drink water anymore for some reason, so I have to add water to his wet food. Thankfully it is working and he doesn’t mind.

I’m sorry about Buts. They’re truly like family to us.
I’m glad you have your new friend Wikkel to share joy with!

Thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

Wikkel was watching Dune as well yesterday.

Having issues uploading pictures but when using the webside instead of the app I can! This was just a test :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Ha! Hello Billy and hello Alo. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Anyone taking the piss outta me gonna get some… :joy::sob::v:t3:

16 Likes

Oh I would be pissed too with such collar around my neck :rofl: Poor thing!
This was Buts with his collar back in the old days

That look! :sweat_smile::rofl:

18 Likes

They did a little elastic bow too just to finish the look…

Not cool, can’t wait to get it off them. Though little geniuses that they are… It only stops them licking their own bits… But they are helping each other out…:roll_eyes::disappointed:

7 Likes

Slick

18 Likes

My girl I have been happily sleeping on the floor with since mid November… … It has been a sweet and precious time… thanks for all good thoughts.
( She has a torn achilles and cannot jump) ( She also gets Solensia)
Vet said she hurt herself because prior she had been so athletic. If she hurts another leg it is … not good at all. Meanwhile 16th bday coming up March 09th.

18 Likes

Pertinent to the conversation although this is a dog in the cat’s section…

13 Likes

Hahaha :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha…funny! :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

He is “helping” me with the mail, she was heavy & comfy on me when I woke up from a nap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

My Luna loaf :heart:

22 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss o Kian. Over my many years of being a cat mamma I have had to deal with losing them.
It hurts like hell. When you are ready perhaps you could save another life and add to your family. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can find some solace during this difficult time.

3 Likes