Where my cat people? #3

OMG-- i love that adorable face just basking in the sun :heart:

2 Likes

When fresh laundry is not available, the sun steps in :laughing:

2 Likes

oooh - this made me laugh (i may be a cat cause i literally just threw warm laundry on the bed and fell on top of it for a few minutes to enjoy the warmth)… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

When I got home Sat night, this little guy was meowing out in the entranceway of my building and tried to run inside my apt when I opened the door. I figued he might belong to one of the 2 new neighbors so I let him be. He was still there Sunday morning, which was very cold bc the door was propped open all night. I gave him food and water before I left for work bc he’s still little :heart_eyes_cat: I haven’t seen him since so I hope he found his home.

17 Likes

I got all 3 on the cat condo. Even the old boy jumped on it to get treats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Cori

17 Likes

We are trying liquid gabapentin for her highness to give her directly rather than the cheaper powder to go in her food. Its more expensive upfront, but with how much food gets tossed, I think this will end up being cheaper in the long run and also more consistant. Hopefully it will work out.

14 Likes

Is she in pain? My sisters dog is on this too as well as injected Metacam for cervical spine pain :confused: hope it works out well.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Handsome warrior :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

She’s mean but she sure is pretty!

17 Likes

Thank you. Yes she is 21 years old and has a lot of arthritis and anxiety. She takes Gabapentin regularly, along with Cerenia for nausea, and some other one for hyperthyroidism. Because of her age there are a lot of therapies that aren’t really ideal for her. I haven’t heard of metacam before so I’ll ask her vet about it. :+1:t2: I hope everything works out for your sister’s dog!

Welcome @Calimilo ! What a beautiful girl!

3 Likes

Wonderful old lady :star_struck:. Yes I hope she gets better too. :pray:

2 Likes

My beautiful (grumpy) Toffee!

20 Likes

They’re too big to fit in the hammock together these days, but they try. I love how bonded they are.

22 Likes

So fluffy and beautiful :cat:

1 Like

I gotta tell you all, I feel terrible about the pets that get left behind as a result of wars. Ukraine, and now Israel/Gaza. It just breaks my heart. I gave to an organization that helped pets in Ukraine. I think it is too early now for the new war with all the bombing. But I hope to help out a little when I can, soon. :broken_heart:

6 Likes

That look! Like, “excuse me, but we are trying to have a moment.” :laughing:

1 Like

The :crown: is oddly missing. I can see it though.

15 Likes

Looking very majestic today for sure.

3 Likes