Where my cat people? #3

Hanging around the house :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

23 Likes

Such a pretty cat :smiley_cat: What’s her name?

2 Likes

Rita :rofl:
She has such a funny character :joy: always doing something funny.

21 Likes

She’s funny. Ya it’s always those white ones that are silly and sometimes, just sometimes :smirk_cat: a pain in the ass :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Does she pop you in the head when you walk by? :laughing: I had a white cat that would lie in ambush perpetually. Always counting coup on the unsuspecting. No claws, just a velvety ‘pop’. :heart:

7 Likes

Trying a bold new look. Spiced orange throw pillow on a light gray couch.
Mavy makes it look good.

18 Likes

Just had to weigh my babies for their revised flea and worm treatments… Bear is 3.8 kgs and Blue 4 kgs :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

My babies are nearly 8 months :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Nice to meet Spock and McCoy
Love the names.
And beautiful cats :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Yep she does that :sweat_smile:
She is very affectionate though.

2 Likes

I love it. So sweet!

2 Likes

All 4 paws together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :orange_heart:

23 Likes

20 Likes

Enjoying the evening outside with the katy-dids singing and the wildlife. So far this weekend I’m going into it not thinking that I may have to put her to sleep. She’s doing great all things considered.
Thanks for all good thoughts.
🩷💜🩷💜

@Mischa84 love you talking about the kitties discovering the upstairs. Three little boys and kitties!!!
Nice pic too the kitty mum on you today and Sunday

Everyone’s kitties :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Dazercat does Maverick have a toy under him, it looks like a little monkey. :blush:

23 Likes

Gorgeous puss

3 Likes

You just cannot not keep this fluffie :joy::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh she’s got her box :heart_eyes_cat: She looks so good. I’m so sorry about your struggle. Just keep loving her. I feel if she’s out with you and not isolating then she’s still got it. It’s so difficult.

And I think that’s just Mavy’s butt :smile_cat:
No toy.

5 Likes

@Dazercat Thank you, she for sure ‘has still got it’… has never isolated, very much w the program and doing things… was on the porch in her box again today… here she is two weeks ago… …Sleeping. Looking at the pics on the thread, that is the main activity of most…
Thanks, all, for the comments and support… whether you wrote it or not…

18 Likes

7 months and 17 days old.

Bluey

Bear

21 Likes

how time flies — still super adorable :heart:

3 Likes