Where my cat people? #3

Missi likes the new bed and slept through the awful thunderstorm we had in the middle of the night.

18 Likes

My Queen of the morning (and my Queen any other time of the day as well)

20 Likes

What you doing with 2 of my cats, namely Tici & Loki respectively ?
I’ve got another 2 as well Riley & Spook. :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Aw, black cat club is elite :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Two fluffbutts

Weighted blanket

19 Likes

Some shenanigans going on here in the thunder donut…

16 Likes

Love the first photo with the lighted eyes in the donut, like a little monster awaits :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

A little monster DOES AWAIT! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Ha ha, I sure do lile your little black devils :star_struck:
Owning a black cat is still on my to do list because that’s a colour cat I never had. Wikkel is my third cat and I’m not dead yet so it can be done :laughing:

3 Likes

Definitey. When I’m old I will adopt all the older cats from the shelter that no one wants. We will all have an amazing time with the tv on loud and long naps. :partying_face:

7 Likes

360_F_666801033_DNXCWe60KlDwvuOcC6FIXzZhRXdyl61Q
I guess I would be someone like this person instead I would have a big smile :laughing:

12 Likes

My daughter left it on the counter and I found this when I returned from the bus stop

5 minutes later

15 Likes

Getting his five a day in. :strawberry:

7 Likes

Ha ha! :rofl::rofl: Made me think about the cat of my daughter. That cat eats everything he can lay his paw at. He ate a bikini strap last time :sweat:

5 Likes

:rofl: what a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One of my cats loves salad. He loves cucumber and lettuce and sweetcorn! The others wouldn’t even look at it like food lol!

4 Likes

My cats love insects. In fact I just distinctly saw two wings poking out from bear’s lips :face_vomiting:

I’ve also caught him eating onion skin.

5 Likes

My babies are the joy of my absolute life. I can’t deal with how perfect they are. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Waking up like this will never get old.

21 Likes

@SoberWalker The funny thing is, he doesn’t actually like human foods! He comes to sniff and beg every time we’re eating, and knocks unsupervised food on the floor, but never eats a thing we give him :joy_cat: (except smoked salmon)

@Twizzlers I used to have sister cats and one of them loved all the fruits :heart_eyes_cat: The other one was a dairy girl. If you had any food with even a hint of dairy in it, she spawned out of thin air in front of you to wait and stare :eyes: Miss those girls.

@Tragicfarinelli Krieger is my bug assassin. He won’t stop until he catches it (and sometimes eats it) I once watched him get a house centipede and rip each one of it’s million legs off while it was still alive. Adorable little murderer :smirk_cat:

8 Likes

Being the crazy cat lady I am (and meme queen), of course I had to give this a go! Ended up with an eclipse :joy_cat:

@Dilettante

21 Likes

Oh this was too funny!! :rofl:

3 Likes