Where my cat people? #3

Yeah, he was at least 15 feet up, maybe more. He leapt into my arms when I got close to him. I put him in a pillow case and carried him down.

Last night my daughter heard meowing (around 1am) in the woods, but it was too thick to get back there in the dark. I went and checked it out this morning but didn’t hear anything. Wasn’t until early evening we heard meowing again.

I reckon he was up there for 2 or 3 days. Probably got chased up by a racoon (which we saw on our camera).

7 Likes

14 Likes

At Nan’s house.

Bear was sick on the journey, but has bounced back now.

The blinds here are his very favourite toys :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

24 Likes

He loves the new scratching board :grin:

24 Likes

Your cat looks so elegant

2 Likes

n n n n nineteen!!!

24 Likes

Yay! Happy Birthday beautiful Luna! :balloon::partying_face::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking lovely! Nineteen! Comes from having a wonderful cat dad!! Happy Birthday, Luna!

3 Likes

Papa cat came by to see his babies

19 Likes

They are so cute! Are you getting her spayed to avoid any further kittens or is she indoor normally? I love the one with tabby mixed :heart:

3 Likes

We are going to sterilise her.

She is super cute chunky furr purr ball indeed :grin:

5 Likes

Are they both female, or a boy and a girl? Do you have names yet? My neighbour in the penthouses has gotten a little tuxedo girl kitten and it jumped off the penthouse onto the third floor balcony yesterday :astonished: luckily all was ok and the lady with the third floor balcony found her and she was fine… She had also just gotten her own new kitten so I’m sure they had a mini play date:

Scary though, to be honest I think the penthouse were absolute idiots to do that and leave her unattended… But I held my tongue… :roll_eyes::rage:

Picture is Janettes kitten from the flat who had the other kitten fall from the sky into. Honestly there must be about thirty cats here in 46 flats!! My neighbour next door has three boys, so we have five boy cats between just us in this wing. :rofl::joy:

Yes, I realise I’m a crazy cat lady…I know all the cats :joy:

18 Likes

I forgot to open the blinds before leaving for work. Betty fixed it. She’s the reason i don’t have nice things.

20 Likes

Really? :astonished:
How did she fixed that so nicely, I looks like she used a pair of scissors to do it :blush:
Smart cat you have there!

3 Likes

Ozzy helping me at work!

21 Likes

She’s very talented. You should see what she’s done with the curtains

9 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::joy: We need pictures!!

2 Likes

Boldly going where no kitty has gone before :joy_cat:

23 Likes