Where my cat people? #3

As soon as I saw you had tagged me on the cat thread I knew this is what the picture would be :joy::heart_eyes_cat: i love it!!! Maybe we should encourage cat moon selfies as well :grin::cat::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Omg thats hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

I love em too! Any latest shenanigans stories?

3 Likes

Always! Currently they have this really terrible obsession with insects and finding them and eating them. Bear especially… Which leads to the really annoying thing where they find any blemish or spot or bit of missing paint on a wall and obsess over it being potentially a fly…

Bear, on the armchair he is currently shredding, suspicious of the velcro on the wall:

He will do this all day, inevitably scratching the wall and/or the chair. Telling him off gets 'tude:

Both also shut themselves into rooms by taking the door stoppers out from under the door and pushing the doors closed. Why? No idea, as they are always super glad when I rescue them inevitably in the middle of the night and they need the toilet.

Blue also won’t let you go to the loo without playing the ‘toilet paper game’ which I’m still annoyed my partner taught him… He goes in the crack of the door and expects toilet paper to be put thru it for him to catch and scrape thru… His patient yellow eyes get me every time, and I end up playing :woozy_face::grimacing::rage::rofl:

Blue also gets on my neck every morning at around 3am for a cuddle and his nuzzling session. It lasts a good half hour and he dribbles on me with contentment as I stroke him. I feel like I’m too sleepy to say no and he’s so warm and cuddly, but it’s a bit intense. I’m not sure whether he will grow out of it, but for now I indulge him as he’s the less affectionate dude during the daytime.

They are full on, non stop, crazies. Often I have to get them to take a time out around 9pm when they are playing as they get super hyped and throw themselves around quite dangerously after each other.

18 Likes

Aww sounds like theyve brought a bundle of laughs into your life. Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Miss Marple has decided that I am her spot of the day. Either she is on me, beside me or miowing to make me settle on the couch for her to cuddle up :sparkling_heart::heart:

Edit to add:
She is the most comfy and relaxed cat in the universe :grin:

16 Likes

The Catio is officially open for business.
@Twizzlers

We allow dog.

Keeping the cats on deck just in case.

Beatrix and @JazzyS

Daisy and Jazzzy :wink:

Alice likes the couch. Shes explored enough in her 18 years

Aaaand she’s had enough

She went inside to her heated bed.

19 Likes

I love your narration and follow your kitties. From a distance. Online. I’m too old for all that cat shenanigans. They are so much fun.

Beatrix still does this to wifey. Nibbles or sucks on her arm at least once or twice a day. At least it’s during the day. She’s been doing it since we received her. From our son :grimacing: 8 years ago :scream_cat:

Enjoy the kitten hood. They turn into sleepy lazy bums soon enough.
:heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

Curly Bird.

18 Likes

I love the catio … beautiful furniture :heart_eyes:. Your furbabies are going to have so much fun

4 Likes

Oh wow it does look amazing out there! They have alot of freedom there and it’s a lovely space for you all to enjoy together :grin:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: At mine I just see a paw come from under the door :door: it’s hilarious I love this!

6 Likes

One bed 'Nuff for us, mom :cupid:

My handsome cuddle bugs :bug: :bug:

20 Likes

Oh theyre looking more grown too in this pic

3 Likes

So photogenic!

3 Likes

They grow so fast! How big they are. Sweeties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

Freshly worn shoes…her favorite pillow :joy_cat:

19 Likes

Little photo shoot with my girl.
She found the sun.

19 Likes

Cuteness double up!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s Sox’s 11th birthday today! (I have no idea when he was actually born, but we celebrate today.)

19 Likes