Where my cat people? #3

Crashed out cat on my chest.

15 Likes

The old girl 18 years this month :birthday: is starting to look a little rough.

We promised we’d never move again. Arthritis, joint pain, wait loss catching up with Alice. Headed to the vet for some blood work. We started the Solensia @Alisa last week for the arthritis pain. Once a month shot. Too soon to tell if it’s helping. Currently it’s not.
Wish us luck.

14 Likes

Best of luck and a sweet 18th bday Alice :confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::birthday:

6 Likes

Not quite sure for how long Luna has gotten her Solensia shots, I guess it’s about half a year by now. It’s no cure but she definitely jumps better than before, can get easily on the couch and on the bed, although most of the time she prefers the step I created for her besides the bed. She doesn’t clean herself that great no more so she needs regular brushing and I sometimes give her head a bit of a wash with a washcloth. She doesn’t have the balance to wash her own face with her paws. :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: Her weight has been the same for about a year, and her last blood work was actually slightly better than the year before. Good kidney diet food rules (when she eats it, Mirtapaz can come in handy there) .
Here she’s posing with the excess hair I just brushed off.

16 Likes

Awwwwww she is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I wash stewy my cat he loves a little bath. I wouldn’t dare try to bath the others :joy:
Your taking such good care of her :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy 18th Alice :tada:

3 Likes

Sending love and good healthy thoughts to Alice! :purple_heart::cat::purple_heart:
Happy 18th sweet girl.
She is loved xxx

4 Likes

Alice says thanks for all the love :heart_eyes_cat:

@Alisa @Twizzlers @Mno @JazzyS
They worked her over. Blood work we will wait on. X-rays on the left leg and an exam. She let them know who’s boss. She’s still “spicy” at the vet. We could hear her down the hall way as usual even after all the sedation drugs. Poor girl. He didn’t see any cancer. Didn’t know that was a thing we were looking for :scream:. Could be some ligaments or tendons. Hopefully she’ll be back to her lovable self soon. And we are going to up the sub cutaneous fluids to every other day.
Thanks again :pray::kissing_cat:

16 Likes

Loved this! Greatdul no cancer. Fingers crossed she’ll be back to feeling like herself soon enough. Big hugs :hugs:

6 Likes

Making noise is good she has still got it :hugs: especially after sedation. Strong girl :muscle:
I’m glad she is getting the best care she looks so good and is going strong at 18 you are great cat parents :heart:

4 Likes

Woody is keeping WIFI company.

15 Likes

Stewy and Rita :heart:

15 Likes

The old boy is feeling good today, I saw him on the scratching post :see_no_evil: I’m grateful for his snuggles :heart:

Missi had fun with the fresh linen on the bed. Schimanski sniffed the insurance agent :joy:

Now after a busy day it’s couch time … Missi on me purring, the boys sleeping :heart:

Edit to add: sleeping beauty

14 Likes

Welcome you sweet cute fluffball :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A beautiful tempered morning when you can leave the windows open until noon. A cat perspective:

Chilling until the human is done with morning routine

Checking out all windows and open balcony

Breakfast!!! Finally!!!

Cat Shenanigans enjoying the breeze airing the house

Motivated to help the human … whatever … nope … MY box :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

We got them a deckchair…

19 Likes

They all look so happy. Especially Schimanski, top cat!

They all eat out of the same bowl?

3 Likes

Getting in some catio time finally. And the Jasmine smells wonderful

19 Likes

I use a normal plate to feed them. Having 3 bowls was senseless, the bowl next to yours was always more yummi :see_no_evil::joy:
They get mostly kidney diet, having 1 cat on a special diet is nearly impossible.

The catio is beautiful!

4 Likes

I picked Kiki up the other day(not something I do often), and noticed a significant difference in her weight! We’ve had the diet food for 8 months now. I’m not exactly sure how much she lost, bc I have a terribly old scale and didn’t write anything down, but I think it’s somewhere around 4lbs! :smiley_cat: Still a chub, but a healthier chub :joy_cat:

Edit-idk why the first pic cut in half :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes