Where my cat people? #3

That Jasmin looks great Eric, so big.
That smell always remind me of holidays :blush:

4 Likes

She looks much better now!
Wikkel lost a few lbs too with the help of special diet food. But later on she got stomache issues by it so now she has different food but restricted. That works for her too.

17 Likes

Hot boy summer :desert_island::sun_with_face::desert_island:

20 Likes

I bet the cats really love being out there :grin:
Since Basil has left us too early :face_holding_back_tears: Stewy has stepped up and is taking care of Rita.
It’s so beautiful to see him making sure she is ok.
Cats are such beautiful souls.
The last few days we have spent out in the garden/catio.
The sun is only in the garden from 10am and gone by 2pm so it’s quite safe for them and shaded so they get some sun and some shade. I let them out around 12pm so they get some sun but it’s not full on.

:sunflower:

7 Likes

Oh look at the boys on their loungers :hugs: too cute and growing up fast!

4 Likes

So are those lounges made for cats? Or what?
Seriously looks like they were made for your boys. If I show the wife I’ll have 4 of them tomorrow. Ya I always blame the wife’s she loves your cat pics by the way.

7 Likes

Son of a bitch :smile_cat::scream_cat:
Im on it!

10 Likes

Dang you Amazon :scream:
Got 2 coming Saturday @Tragicfarinelli :smile_cat:
Thanks a lot!

10 Likes

Sorry Eric! It has to be done though they are too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can’t wait to see your furbies on their loungers. Be sure to give them a talk drink of water next to it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I know! I was sceptical of both this and the window hammock, but both are massive hits!!

The only thing they take grave offense to is fleece material, they would rather a flatter, less fluffy material. Anything else, they are game to try! They won’t come near us in a fleece dressing gown, it’s so strange!

6 Likes

Alice’s bloodwork and kidney values and whatever else came back great! Our new vet was quite surprised and impressed with how well her bloodwork and whatever else they did came back for a 18 year old cat. Still dang arthritis. Hopefully given more time and maybe after the next Solencia shot her arthritis might improve. Keep doing what we’re doing.

Atta girl :smiley_cat:

17 Likes

Luna never was one for special cat furniture. Our couch and bed will do nicely thank you.

17 Likes

Hmm…I wonder if that’s what’s causing Krieger to vomit alot more lately :thinking: He lost his extra weight immediately after switching food(he’s always gone up and down easily), but he’s still eating it bc I don’t have a way to separately feed them. It’s been almost daily to the point where I’m starting to worry(and irritated with cleaning everything) and close to calling the vet(even tho I can’t afford it :face_with_diagonal_mouth:). Besides the vomiting, nothing else has changed about him. Kiki hasn’t had any issues. She’s doing better than ever! There’s still weight to lose, but I’m sure limiting any other high quality food will still sustain her weight-loss.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Oh @Twizzlers, I am just seeing this. How terribly sad. I hope you are thinking of the happy times with your sweet guy. Hugs to you.

4 Likes

Tony…

21 Likes

:people_hugging: Thank you :pray:
I do have his paw prints :paw_prints:
It’s very sad but I have to keep remembering the good life he had.
:pray::star::sunflower:

5 Likes

That is wonderful!! Our dog, Gunny, is very sick. I will hope to do the same and be positive. Hard, though.

2 Likes

Why is everything almost sold out?! @Dazercat what site are you using?

3 Likes

Amazon. Of course.
Boscoe getting a cat :smiley_cat:

3 Likes