Where my cat people? #3

We’re at the vet’s.

20 Likes

Awe…she looks so scared…hope the visit was routine and quick. :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Luna never liked having her paws touched, so clipping her nails is a hassle. It was quite a wrestling match between Luna on one side, and the vet and the paraveterinary on the other. Not sure who won. I like this vet but clipping nails of uncooperative kitties is not her strongest suit.

14 Likes

Luna deserves treats after that experience.
I don’t have cats but know how crazy of an experience cutting nails can be.
Glad that’s over and you both can enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Likes

My gigantic sweet Maine Coon Sasha (so Fierce!) in her morning sunning spot :peace_symbol: :sun_with_face:

17 Likes

And she loves belly rubs! :laughing:

15 Likes

Yesterday we said goodbye to dear gray Sophie. From 3 to 0 cats in just under a year. How boring and quiet. My son’s cat is coming to stay next week and then I will look around for another cat for me. Now I’m sad :slightly_frowning_face:

21 Likes

So sorry Lola. That’s a huge loss. Big hugs :people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry @Lola … they all look very loved and taken care of. It’s so hard. Thinking of you.

4 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and my condolences :hugs::two_hearts:.

3 Likes

So sorry @Lola

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Lola :blue_heart:

4 Likes

16 Likes

Omg…she’s doing such a good job on that puzzle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Owwww, that’s sad Lola :cry:
What a loss in such a short time. I hope they have eachother now and can play together.
But how much shall you miss your buddies :sob:

3 Likes

So quiet at home. I’ll be right back, I say to an empty house. There is a farm behind my house and all three are buried there. In my mind they are strolling around the field, rain shower for Tony and sun for the girls. My son’s cat is coming to stay next week and then I’ll look for a cat for myself. At “verhuisdieren” are a lot of nice cats.

7 Likes

Take care girl :people_hugging: I know you will find another lovely cat to be a good catmom for. There are so many cats who can use a caring lady like you.
I hope the gap will be filled a bit, but sad it is no matter what.

3 Likes

I lost 2 brothers in the space of 3 weeks, I know it really hurts and in some small dark place in the corner of your mind it will always hurt.
I’ve got Boris & Toby in their urns on a shelf next to my wardrobe along
with KT’s our well loved border collie. Stick with it it won’t pass but it will ease especially with a new addition on the horizon, not a replacement, but an additional cat, I’ve got 22 cats including the 4 that are alive, they’ve always with you even after death. :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Little lady loves having her pic taken such a poser :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

So sorry for your loss of Sophie @Lola. Some future cat is going to be lucky to have you!

3 Likes