Where my cat people? #3

thumbnail_-3833290684127437309
i was lucky to get her free my friends wife sells them for like 1300 but since my wifes cat finally passed after 16 years ive been telling her get a new one so she finally got a forever kitten

17 Likes

How much Kiki loves shoes :joy_cat:

20 Likes

Mr. Peterā€¦ my 12 years old catā€¦ taking a nap

15 Likes

19 Likes

Sending you lots of hugs :people_hugging::people_hugging::broken_heart:

2 Likes

This lazy lady has had her birthday at 13the july, she is 12 years now :confetti_ball:

She has discovered the treats our garden has :face_with_peeking_eye:
So she brings in mouses :face_vomiting: Sometimes they are still alive! Itā€™s not fun. Yesterday she had one still alive but with his intestines hanging out. Iā€™m so sorry for those mouses. I do not like Wikkel to be a murderer, but I know itā€™s nature.

18 Likes

Happy belated 12th birthday Wiklel. :confetti_ball::tada:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Wikkel from my lazy boys.

Iā€™ve heard kitties bring you dead things because they are trying to teach you how to hunt. They bring you increasingly live specimens believing you are a poor hunter. Your sweet Wik might be trying to help you eat. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

18 Likes

When Iā€™m hoovering the big toys go on the bed. I forgot to place them backā€¦ A few hours later I found my furkidsā€¦

18 Likes

This is my baby boy, Squints :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Maybe I have to explain to Wikkel Iā€™m a vegetarian :face_with_peeking_eye:

10 Likes

Its worth a try. :joy: My old kitty once dropped a dead mouse in a circle of my friends. They screamed and scattered but I knew she was just trying to contribute to the gathering. :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Itā€™s the exact same with my cat Lily. Daisy - the other cat - no problem: just sit her down beside me with her butt in the corner of the couch, and clip away. Lily? Only if sheā€™s in the right mood, and only if she is already sitting in the right position, and even then you might only get away with one paw.

Fortunately Lily is not the one who tends to put her claws in my clothes :joy_cat: :innocent:

6 Likes

Kathmandu? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Wikkel :smiley_cat: :birthday::balloon:

Growing up, we had 5 cats that could come and go as they pleased. Usually they left their prey on the front doorstep, but one time my dadā€™s ginger girl, Twinkie, brought a live bird into his bed while he sleeping!

Even strictly housecats have it in their nature :smirk_cat: Fortunate for me when my neighbor, who apparently lived in filth, was evicted and mice began drifting into my apartment. Two casualties and one catch and release before they learned to stay out. Better than paying for pest control :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush::pray:
The strange thing is. When the mouse is alive and untouched Iā€™ll catch it and Iā€™m not afraid. But if itā€™s wounded I canā€™t even look at it :face_with_peeking_eye:
And that bird in your dadā€™s bed? Yuk :face_vomiting: What a way to wake up!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss. :rainbow:

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually the opposite :upside_down_face: Not that I enjoy disposing animal carcasses, but when Kiki accidentally released a couple different mice and lost sight of them, I hated knowing it was somewhere in my house. Iā€™m not afraid of them, but itā€™s the unexpected jump scare of running into it again I donā€™t like :scream: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

23 Likes

Give Luna a scratch from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes