Where my cat people? #3

Yes that is true. Lee Ann Meriwhether was also Barnaby Jones’s secretary so very long ago. Trivia for the day. I could go on and on and on

2 Likes

Hi Daisy nice to meet you.

2 Likes

The many daisies and the gazes are piercing hahaha.
I love it!

2 Likes

My lil’ girl, Pippi…

23 Likes

How precious! What a great portrait picture pose.

2 Likes

@tailee17 When my daughter was in the 4H cat program, we took Krieger to a meeting and a judge was sure he was significantly bengal. Not his pattern, but everything else. It made so much sense after researching the breed. He’s definitely a cool cat :smile_cat: Glad I got him for free!

@I.cant.We.can I got Krieger one of those fountains bc he likes drinking from the drippy tub spout, but he was scared of it! We got Kiki about a month later and she used it the first day :joy:

6 Likes

Harrie:
First time outside :smirk_cat:

17 Likes

:bear: big spoon. He loves his brother :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Cuteness overload :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. This is so precious to see

3 Likes

Sid (my friend Karin’s house and gardenmate)

17 Likes

No more Baby Lunas

20 Likes

Aaaah, hope she feels better soon. The pink looks cute on her. Glad the vets use this kind of protection from licking ore scratching the wound instead of those head things.

My formal cat went almost nuts when he had to wear one :blush:

13 Likes

Luna had that collar first day as well, she HATED IT. And her kitties were terrified of her :sweat_smile: It was heartbreaking to see her struggle so although sterilisation cost us a little fortune I bought this “rompertje” for her (not the cheapest thing also, I tried to find some on marketplace but none available in my area unfortunately). Now she is happy and Loki is not in horror every time he see her :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This was one of my cats. Clementine (my son named her after the Elliott Smith song).

I had to leave her with my son’s mom when I was in my active addiction. :cry:

Check out the heart-shaped marking she has on her back.

17 Likes

Happy international cat day my fellow sober peeps and cat people! Lots of pets to your cats from me! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I can’t cope with how my furry sons have grown :sob::sob:

Happy international cat day. I’m grateful to these two goofs for enriching my life and sharing their idiocy with me. :pray:t2:

19 Likes

Caught mid yawn :black_heart::orange_heart::black_heart:

18 Likes

I think every day is international cat day but here are my boys springing to action to celebrate. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Water being slinky.

Bird being cuddly.

17 Likes

For further consideration this is titled “New Shoe Debut with a Mew”

17 Likes

I hate to laugh, but omg those pictures! :joy_cat: Kiki was fixed when we got her, and it wasn’t necessary for Krieger, but I remember when my dog had one. He acted so ‘woe is me’, looking pathetic and sad. They don’t understand it’s only temporary and for their own good.

@Mischa84 Idk how much you spent on the ‘rompertje’, but I’ve read that preemie infant clothing fit most cats perfectly! Possibly cheaper if they’re on discount? :woman_shrugging: Too late, I know, but just throwing it out there for anyone else it could help :smile_cat:

6 Likes