Where my cat people? #3

Kiki in her natural element. Surrounded by shoes :joy_cat:

17 Likes

Beautiful cat, beautiful shoes (574s are one of my favourite ones)!

16 Likes

I’m a New Balance girl. I’m on my feet quite a bit throughout the week and they are the comfiest. The 574s are my favorites too.

4 Likes

The old boy is comfy in bed :hugs::heart:

15 Likes

My old girl enjoys her own bed on the :couch_and_lamp::heart_eyes::cat2:

12 Likes

Have to share with my fellow cat people. There’s been a missing cat sign up in our neighborhood for three or four days. Today, during heavy rain and flooding, i see a cat that matches the description on the porch across the street. The house is up for sale and empty. I got my husband and we went over. By the time we got there, it went under a shed. I called the owner and my husband laid on the ground and talked to the kitty and eventually coaxed her out. One very wet and muddy cat was reunited with her very grateful person.
I came home from work early because my basement was flooding. I was pissed off because the borough won’t do anything about this ongoing problem.
Reuniting kitty with owner made my day!

15 Likes

So sorry to hear about the flooded basement. I do love the story of you being able to reunite the kitty with its owner :hugs: That made my day too :heart:

2 Likes

Moka living life on life’s terms.
His terms seem to be very much chilled! :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

17 Likes

We bought Benson, our dog, a bed for the Catio

That’s what I thought!!

17 Likes

After further consideration :smirk_cat:

15 Likes

Maybe you should be a product tester. As long as no assembly required! Teehee

2 Likes

Was that a dig :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Water with the stink eye.

13 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

Beeeeaaaauuuuuutttiiffuulllll

2 Likes

So you thought!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I had a tortoise shell during 16 years, she was the sweetest thing! They have a very good character in general!

3 Likes

Cat distributon system at work: a bitty stray Tortie decided yesterday she wants us to be her humans. Meet Morrigon. She’s super sweet. Calling in a few minutes to get an appointment at the vet, and we’ve begun the process of integrating a new cat into our existing 3, plus a cat friendly dog.

16 Likes