Where my cat people? #3

Oh, she’s lovely. Cat distribution system always seem to work! :rofl: Have you chosen a name yet?

2 Likes

What… 29C by lunchtime?

What the furballing kind of hell is this?

In my head, Bear thought all this. :joy_cat:

16 Likes

Yes! My daughter, who is really into sword & sorcery fiction, game of thrones, Witcher, that sort of thing, wanted to name her after another of the GoT dragons. I proposed Morrigan, who is the Celtic goddess of battle. She liked it, so Morrigan it is. She joins Alduin, Vader and Freya all female cats, plus Mishka, oir female dog.

4 Likes

Love the name! I can see the family is into movie names for pets! :rofl: Probably she’ll end up with Morri or something similar!
Edit: I’m more the cheesy type, my cats are (or were) called Sky, Toffee, Ebony and Moka (which is the only one left right now!)

4 Likes

Drives my daughter crazy that she pushes for these dark and foreboding names, and I call Alduin “Queenie” Vader “Vader Mctater” and Freya “Frey-beansie-beans”. Morrigan will be “Morri McTortie” I think.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Let your imagination flow!

2 Likes

Edit @Alicat22
I really loved this pic of Alice our 18 year old. I got down on my belly to take it. Thought I’d tag you and share.

15 Likes

:notes:Here I come, walking down the street. Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do :notes:

Looking good and made me sing. I am a nut!

4 Likes

Had to pee but couldn’t bear ending this cuddle session. It’s her favorite place on my bed, but a rare occurrence on the couch :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

This kid will sleep on anything. :gloves:

15 Likes

Its too hot today :grin:

18 Likes

Still hot here, but not as bad as yesterday

18 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Saturday morning

13 Likes

We are trying to pack ourselves a picnic for today…

Looks like we are taking a hunk of CamemBear. Cheesy joke.

14 Likes

awe – this second pic melted my heart – have fun at the picnic :heart:

4 Likes

They are very bonded, I often catch them hugging and cleaning each other. When they can’t find each other they cry :sob: it’s so heartwarming to know they have each other, I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s so lovely how bonded they are :smiling_face:

Rita was so bonded with Basil (passed away). Deaf cats usually make alot of noise she is 1and a half and never meows very much until the past 2 weeks. I know she needs another kitten boy, to bond with. My other 2 are bonded with her but not how basil was. They are older and more chilled. And I think she really misses him.
I just don’t think getting another kitten is the right thing to do for myself right now.
If one pops into our lives that’s different but 3 is enough right now. So I’m trying add .X2 more play times with them all but she seems a little sad or insecure without Basils care and love. She is happy but somethings missing something I can’t give her and my other 2 are just too chilled out.

5 Likes

Aww, so sad for Rita! :sob: I hope the others are still treating her nicely and welcoming though :heart:

3 Likes