Where my cat people? #3

Ahhh yes they are really caring and loving together, they just don’t give her as much attention as Basil did.
They are all really gentle with eachother tbh, I’m lucky in that sense. They have always been nice when basil came and then Rita.
But basil … it’s like he understood her and she missed that. I’m trying to be that for her, the other cats are older and play with her and clean her, and her them but basil loved her to peices :sob: I miss him so much.
So she must be missing him too.
Rita is very affectionate and loving she is too cute I may have to get her a little buddy closer to her age. IL see how she does. I think she is grieving.
:heart:

4 Likes

I truly believe they grieve. You could adopt, L.I.C.K are desperate here in London for homes for their constant influx. We actually applied to LICK and got accepted before we found Bear and Blue from a Ukrainian family that needed help with unwanted litter (their mum was only 6 months old herself, a mistake as she got out the flat and wasn’t spayed). I would have more cats in a heartbeat, but currently I do believe I would be tipping the balance unnecessarily with this bromance by getting any more. Your other cats sound very accepting and social, so maybe you should get Rita the right little buddy… She sounds so beautiful and sweet :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I’m thinking about it. I’m just not sure 100%

Yes she is grieving I’m sure. Stewie always looks for him outside when in the catio. I guess they just think his out.

Your boys are funny, I like seeing them. I can imagine they give you many laughs :rofl:

Rita is happy, I just know she feels part of her id missing I guess.

Id rescue all the cats if I could. Mine are so mellow and friendly, even Polly the dog I’m sure she thinks she is a cat :rofl: they all sleep on my bed with me :smiling_face:
It’s just the past 2weeks I noticed Rita is feeling the loss.
She is happy during the day when all is busy.

Yh… I have been looking into adopting a cat I can’t lie :rofl: I’m sure it’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

The boys are looneys…. Proper naughty little monkeys. :see_no_evil:

Can’t wait to see your next fur kid then……

3 Likes

It’s so special that you got both brothers together :heart_eyes:

I always wish I’d taken Polly s brother when I got her. I always think it would of been nice for her.

3 Likes

The boys are banned from Christmas. They both sleep on top of the bookcase, on top of two small fabric boxes of Christmas decorations. On Wednesday I heard bells tinkling and found Bear running around the flat with a napkin holder in his mouth like Ludo. That got confiscated.

Today.

Maybe they wouldn’t be accommodating to a brother or sister.

I have HORRIBLE CHILDREN. :joy_cat::joy_cat:

14 Likes

Betty watched us watch TV last night. I don’t know - she’s weird

18 Likes

My white cat Beatrix is so weird too. And we had 2 other white cats at different times and they were so weird. And a pain in the ass. But in a good loving cat way :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Moka doing some of his famous “dove watching”! :rofl:

19 Likes

18 Likes

One Dutch red greetz another:

16 Likes

Whatcha looking at? Can’t even wash myself in peace.

16 Likes

When it’s raining they need each other and me to cuddle together :joy::heart:

16 Likes

Purring fluffball Dozzi.

18 Likes

My Woody. You can’t hear it but his motor is running.

18 Likes

As the boxes pile up in the apartment for our move the cats get clingier. Both boys sleep in the bed with us now and my Water butts up against me anywhere I am sitting. It’s almost as if they are saying “don’t forget about us”. As if I could. :face_holding_back_tears:

17 Likes

I didn’t know you had a Woody :heart_eyes_cat:
He’s gorgeous.
I thought you just had that big beast Yunna :blush:

3 Likes

Woody is about 17 but still going strong. I was hoping Yunna and he would work out there differences. Woody is the problem. I am afraid he might scratch Yunna in the eye if I try to force them together.

Since sober when Yunna out of house Woody stays pretty close to me. Last 4 years of drinking Woody was a bit neglected by me. I am trying to make amends now!

6 Likes

Whatever’s comfortable :joy:

20 Likes

I love it. Definitely perfect pose for photo.

3 Likes