Where my cat people? #3

Weirdo, laying like that :joy_cat: And she’s grown her first 1 white whisker!

Her weight loss seems at a standstill. I ended up switching their diet food to the sensitive stomach variety for Krieger’s(and my) sake after reading @SoberWalker 's similar experience. It worked immediately! No more cleaning up puke everyday :tada: Thanks for that Claudia :pray: But I guess that means Kiki will continue to be a big girl for now :woman_shrugging: Idk

18 Likes

You’d think they were friends. Clearly the cat has not realized the dog is that close. :blush:

18 Likes

Aaaah, glad it helped and was the solution for you too! :+1:

3 Likes

Loki is 3,5months old and he’s already almost as big as Luna. Dennis is 3,5years old and he’s not even close as big as me :wink:

17 Likes

Office work is sooooo tiring :joy:

16 Likes

Peace likes his new carrying bag. Hoping he will feel the same on his first trip to the veterinarian in a few hours

18 Likes

I hope everything went well :kissing_cat:

15 Likes

The B BOYS settling into Kent lifestyle.

17 Likes

Fancy cats and fancy catbed in my hood

16 Likes

My beautiful old girl aged 18 has come for cuddles

15 Likes

She’s precious.
My Alice is 18 just this June.
What’s her name?

3 Likes

These guys and their hideaway afternoon naps
:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

17 Likes

It’s a heated bed. I guess she’s come up for air :smile_cat:

12 Likes

I would very much like to crawl into a looped and folded blanket hung on the back of a huge couch for an afternoon nap. New life goal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ah, to be a house cat.

7 Likes

Joey. We rescued her 2 years ago, her owner was going to have her put down just because she was old. She was very skinny and we nursed her back to health. She’s adorable. I love old cats, lots of sleeping and cuddles.

4 Likes

Their little faces peeping out :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This 18 year old boy is so sweet, I love him to pieces. Old cats are so precious 🩷

15 Likes

Ok guys, I’ve done it! I’ve adopted another cat, just today. :scream::heart_eyes:

She’s 6 weeks old, and name suggestions are welcome! I had Zoe in mind, but I’m not sure. Moka is not too happy right now! :see_no_evil:

19 Likes

Oh my days.

Minx… That’s my suggestion!

Minx in naughtiness
Mink in colour

5 Likes

So beautiful :heart:

3 Likes