Where my cat people? #3

Sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I would call her Blondie or Suzi :blush:

2 Likes

Aaaah, what a cutie! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I would call her Jip ore Jippie.
Hope you will be great buddies and hope Moka will join in soon.

3 Likes

Oh how cute :heart_eyes_cat:
I love :heart: her

Shiva

What a lucky kitten. And how wonderful for you. Moka will get over it. She’ll still be top cat.

3 Likes

Joey :heart_eyes_cat:
Aww……:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We had a Joe in our second batch of cats. Some asshole tossed him out of a moving car window and he ended up at our vet. And we had just lost a cat :crying_cat_face: To old age.

13 Likes

Awe so precious :heart_eyes_cat:

I may be biased to that name as it’s also my daughter’s :upside_down_face: I can see her as Opal or Sapphire, maybe depending on her eye color.

3 Likes

What a great pose for picture.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::smile_cat::heart::hugs::heart_eyes::two_hearts:
Toffee

3 Likes

This cat is a beaut… I would love a ginger one day, but for now 4 cats is enough. Joey and 3 black and white cats. My lovely babies.

4 Likes

Such a sweet sleepy baby :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Cat thumb.

16 Likes

My cat that passed away 4 months ago was called Toffee! :see_no_evil: So that’s not an option!
@Dazercat, you’re the second one to recommend Shiva! I might give that one a thought.
Thank for everybody else’s suggestions, I’m still thinking and haven’t decided, but most probably it’ll end up being Zoe! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

We’re a 4 cat family too :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:
Oh and a Benson.

The other 3 are all about 9. Anyone’s guess. All rescues.

Here are my 2 gray bums laying low.
Maverick to the left and my namesake Daisy Cat

11 Likes

It was a joke! :rofl:
Putting the little cat condo on the book shelf. But of course someone is always using it.
Even Alice :kissing_cat:
Looks like it stays :smile_cat:

12 Likes

I love catching her mid yawn :paw_prints::purple_heart::paw_prints:

18 Likes

15 Likes

I hadn’t seen this thing for a while, but Kiki was very interested in it when my daughter set it next to her :joy_cat:

15 Likes

It is a great photo… her reflection on the tiles as well :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thanks for everybody’s suggestions, finally I’m gonna stick with Zoe! It’s short and easy to learn I think!

17 Likes

Love the name And I think she approves :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok, so heres what just happened: 2 minutes after publishing this post, the lady that gave me the kitten called to say “Houston, we have a problem”. Turns out that I was given one of the males, and not the female! She’s said ;”you can come and swap them”, which I’m obviously not gonna do, because she… well HE is a cutie, and Moka seems to like him! But… now I have to start thinking about a new name again! :rofl::rofl::rofl: To be continued!

12 Likes