Where my cat people? #3

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh man that is hilarious!
airtight - back to the drawing board.

3 Likes

I though; “really???:rofl::rofl::rofl: But there was no way I could swap him, he was already getting used to my place and Moka! They’ll be buddies, I’m sure (I hope!!)

6 Likes

My Gracie May :heartbeat:

17 Likes

No that you should trust me for a name :roll_eyes:, but Zoe sounds fine for a boy cat to me too. Reminds me of Herman my friends girl cat around 30 years ago. She was every inch a lady as well as a Herman :heart:

17 Likes

I like Zoeseph. A Zoe/Joseph hybrid in honor of the confusion. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

A friend of mine said; call her Joey then… :rofl:
@TrustyBird
Still haven’t made up my mind. Jay, Joey, Baloo… I’ll make a decision tomorrow. He’s like a little whirlwind and doesn’t pay attention anyhow! :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

Compromise
Go with Jack!
:smile_cat:

3 Likes

I’ve got a Joey. We call her Joey Bear. She’s a beaut :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

17 Likes

These are my three black, black and white girlies aged 6-14. Molly, Minion and Missy. Love the way they have the same expression here :heart_eyes_cat: my other cat Joey was the last to join the gang but she keeps herself away from the rest of the tribe and just her loves her human snuggles

8 Likes

How about Zoe-He or Zoen?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Zoe-he! Hadn’t thought of that. I’m now thinking about Peanut… don’t know… I’ll decide tomorrow! Off to bed now! It’s 11:30 pm over here!
Edit: zoen is “kiss” in Dutch, not really an option!

4 Likes

Help with laundry :grin:

16 Likes

Love your M cats :heart_eyes_cat:

I got one. Maverick

I had 2 M dogs for awhile
Minnie & Max

14 Likes

Wow! Them markings are lush.

1 Like

These look like a whole heap of trouble :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Zoe-he! I love that. My neighbours dog is peanut, he’s a spaniel and completely crazy so peanut suits him.

3 Likes

Adventure cats.

They are so good! Ten months old and well travelled already! I’m not telling them yet but we have booked a short holiday in September and they are going on another stay at a boarders house! :joy::shushing_face:

I’m an ex cat boarder myself and I can honestly say the number one thing we wanted for our cats was confidence and security in themselves. I’ve seen cats leave their home and stay with me that got on my lap immediately (the best ones), and others that hid for days. We always wanted independent cats and I’m so proud of these two. :heart::heart:

14 Likes

I’ve finally chosen Peanut, aka Mr. P!

17 Likes

Gorgeous kitty

1 Like