Where my cat people? #3

21 Likes

Hill Country Cat

20 Likes

She insists on sleeping right there on the corner of the bed and I’m always worried about her falling off. :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

All these sweet cats made me smile! Greetings from Rosie…

22 Likes

This is my nephew cat Felix…AKA Beefy G, BFG, Chonky :stuck_out_tongue: I’m looking after him and his sister for a few days… very entertaining!

20 Likes

20 Likes

Precious :heart::kissing_cat:

3 Likes

OMG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I’d say I should get a life. But I’m having too much fun watching these girls :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

What are their names Eric? I love the look on the white cats face… So communicative

1 Like

Alice is the old girl at 17
Beatrix is the very squirrelly white one. Who has one blue eye and one green eye.
My namesake buff gray is Daisy

And our boy Maverick
Mavy

17 Likes

Its okay to admit your life position is “Feline Supervision”. :wink:

6 Likes

16 Likes

They are all gorgeous! I’m finishing my cat boarding career this October, hanging up my boots. Going to really miss these kids…

Some of my recent fur kids:

18 Likes

Aw….that sounds sad.
Who are those lovelies.
That gray one has a “mind your own business” look on him.

3 Likes

The beast awakens. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

The Gray one is a lilac British Shorthair called Fuzzy. He’s a character :rofl:. The tabby white mix is a lovely female rescue called Lentil that I have cared for since she was six months… She’s nicknamed Bean. Love them both so much :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli why are you going to stop boarding?

10 Likes

Where will they go?? :disappointed_relieved:

Mjölnir is the Russian Blue, Naomi is our tiny little tabby girl, Sokka is the beautiful Balinese boy and Mona is our Spicy 1 year old girl with a heart on her nose.

15 Likes