Where my cat people? #3

They love the balcony.

13 Likes

Oh that’s such a great pic. Brought huge smile to my face this morning.
:kissing_cat::kissing_cat::kissing_cat:
Even had to show all that cat goodness to my wife. I’m so happy for them. And you too of course :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I got so distracted by your cats.
Edit @erntedank
Now I can’t remember why or what I came on the app for. :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
yes they can be very distracting! I needed 3 starts today for cooking. Schimanski was demanding scratches, grooming, snuggles and attention. He even sniffed the beans :joy:

2 Likes

Wait, is there another reason to come to this app besides cats??? :exploding_head:

@erntedank I just want to reach through the screen and pet your kitties! What a peaceful picture!

6 Likes

Beautiful cat. It’s in addition to my full time job and means I have very little free time and freedom in the summer and Xmas. I just need a bit more time these days to get back to me, truly me. I will miss it though for sure!

3 Likes

“HERE’S KITTY!”

That one got me :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you. Ah yes that makes s lot of sense. I’m glad to hear you’re making the decision that will ultimately be best for you.

13 Likes

Texas front porch kitty

17 Likes

It’s cool enough to have a lap cat again!

16 Likes

Omg right?! It was brutal here a couple weeks ago and I had to push my lap boy away :pleading_face:

Mid bath (with the shadow monster in the background)

15 Likes

Schimanski helps me to frame and mount more pictures and posters :grin:

Edit to add: This one is approved and can be mounted :joy:

17 Likes

I was just going through my phone and found this photo of my beautiful girl, who I had for 13 years but had to have her put to sleep on April 1st sadly :frowning_face: But now the months are passing, I feel less upset although I miss her still of course. I love naming my pets like royalty and her full name was Maisy Twyla Angelina Nina… Not that she had a clue how much effort I put into naming her after my favourite tv characters and celebs :rofl:

17 Likes

We after all of us had their fair share of yummi for lunch. No picture of me as I’m behind the camera but I’ll fall asleep soon …

14 Likes

lovely name - i am so sorry for your loss. This was a beautiful pic :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @JazzyS She was my little snobby princess haha. But I don’t regret rescuing her and her sister all those years ago, they really brought so much happiness :black_cat: xo

2 Likes

:joy: What is her sister’s name (sorry if you had already shared earlier

2 Likes

@JazzyS Her sister was Megsy Lady Penelope Geraldine lol… but sadly I had to have her put down at age 5 and it was totally unexpected. She was the sweetest little thing, my shadow everywhere I went, including the bathroom hahha

2 Likes

Oh Susy - i am so sorry that you have lost both your fur babies. What creative names! Absolutely love em :heart:

2 Likes

@JazzyS Thanks lovely. I have had others too, but I love them all and one day when I am in a better living situation I will adopt more! Can’t wait… slightly obsessed by kitties :black_cat: :heart: xo

2 Likes