Where my cat people? #3

Good to see Noisy again.
Nothing like a good lap cat.
:kissing_cat:

3 Likes

so cute - it will happen for you :heart: – my sis is the exact same way – she finally has 2 and want more – hubby has capped it at 2 for now LOL.

4 Likes

Here is Buster enjoying a belly rub. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Did I tell you Luna is sometimes confused and she thinks she’s a doggy?

18 Likes

Kickin it with Moo Cat.

19 Likes

BEAUTIFUL FLUFFY GINGER cat :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sassy and Cali. My parents cats. I thought it was funny to capture their 14lb size difference.

Sassy did not

17 Likes

Slewping…

18 Likes

The difference between them is hillarious!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart::grin:

1 Like

Ooh, I wanna get that tummy! :heart_eyes_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

This is his chair now

Which is fine

15 Likes

This old guy passed out on the sofa after giving me a heart attack by walking on the outside of the balcony railing (10 m down on stones if he fell). I’m grateful they’re all keen on treats and come immediately :pray:
He was so inspired by his adventure that he startet shenanigans and roughhousing :see_no_evil::joy: I think he will sleep for the rest of the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I need to put on a cat net soon.

Edit to add: Now all three are passed out, Missi on my hip, the boys in their spots. Happy cats spoiled rotten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

17 Likes

My morning snuggle buddy today, the Bird.

I love his derpy little chin patch.

18 Likes

Such a sweetie. I find tuxedo or black and white cats either feisty, cheeky or just characters! In a good way, but I’ve never met a meek Tuxedo/b&w.

3 Likes

20 Likes

I guess I’m going to wait on finishing the bed. :sweat_smile:

@Susy what a beautiful kitty. I’m so sorry for your loss. Though she may be gone physically, she will always be with you in your heart.

16 Likes

Thanks @Chiron,

She definitely does, as do her sister and my other rescues over the years :two_hearts: :black_cat:

3 Likes

@Chiron and @Mno Beautiful portraits of each of your kitties!
Looks like the pics were taken in the same studio! Thinking the Bed Studio!
Big hugs and pets for both of your precious girls.

3 Likes

Bed Studios, bringing you the “Geriatric Goddess” series. :laughing:

4 Likes

18 Likes