Where my cat people? #3

I also have permanently placed cardboard boxes in my house. Kiki prefers to use anything but the scratching posts. When she used a box by the back door I was planning to recycle, I just left it there :+1: This is the 3rd one now!

18 Likes

:laughing: smart ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have you ever put the boxes in front of the window and the cat tower where the boxes are–kind of to the side of the window is what I meant :laughing: If she were to then use the cat tower instead of the box when it is not in full view of the window, that could give us more information on why, maybe, she uses the box more.

I am very invested in this! Dont judge me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Just for fun :star_struck:
I was thinking of doing this when I get back in town. Headed to Chicago tomorrow. It sounds like a fun experiment.

4 Likes

You’ll have to let us all know how it goes!

And by “us”, I really mean me. :rofl: joking joking :wink: But it would definitely be interesting to know if that changes anything!

3 Likes

Queen takes king.

Checkmate. :smile_cat:

18 Likes

There’s another Queen in play

19 Likes

Update on operation ‘fix broken leg’:
Will has been in for surgery today and has had pins and a brace fitted. He is totally wacked out from the anaesthetic still and has a huuuuge cast on for 2 days. He seems fine though and is managing to purr through it all. Now for 6 weeks of crate rest, boy oh boy, our intrepid explorer is not going to enjoy this!

P.s. Will can be seen sporting a jaunty, jungle inspired gorilla cast. It is simply the must have fashion statement for any discerning cat this autumn.
:cat::nail_care::smile:

19 Likes

Aww poor Will! Im glad hes doing alright. That cast is pretty massive!

@mno the old queens can still come out to play! Love seeing those whiskers and ears up and alert.

4 Likes

Aaaah, that leg is huge with that cast. I hope it’s not that heavy for him :sweat:
But glad the surgery went fine!!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

I wasn’t planning on hanging those up anyway…

16 Likes

He might look normal, but he’s actually doing his best impression of a statue, while Kiki is beating the shit out my friends 10 week old Frenchie right below him :boxing_glove: (they were too fast to get any pictures :confused:)

18 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

Moo Cat and Fat Cat. And the first draft of my wife’s xmas present :rofl:

20 Likes

OMG that’s awesome :rofl:

3 Likes

LMAO! Thanks! Im so excited for it to come in the mail :rofl:

3 Likes

This is truly a masterpiece. Pure gold of an idea.

3 Likes

My kitty (older girl) (bed goddess)

@Dilettante thinking about you and your kitty!
@Reddawg7768 that is great!!

20 Likes