Where my cat people? #3

“Bed Goddess”! Thats such a great title. :grin:

3 Likes

:grin: Wat an original present!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Queen Luna peeking out of the Royal Bed

22 Likes

Picture from my back window.

This outdoor cat comes and goes around the neighborhood. They have been around for a couple of years, so maybe they have a home they go to. There are foxes that live out in the greenland, but this cat seems to be smart enough to avoid them.

21 Likes

She didn’t want me to work this afternoon! :joy:

22 Likes

Cute! Nice red colour as well. A queens bed for sure!
I bought Wikkel a simulair bed but she’s afraid for it :woozy_face: she doesn’t want to use it. She only want to lay down on a blanket, no bed, basket or whatsoever.

3 Likes

My kitty likes cozy stuff … although she also likes to sleep on a hard stool.
Also likes to keep an eye on me when I take her pic.
She once chased a fox off way across a long way…
She also bit a coral snake
( poisonous snake) into three pieces. In the house!
She never was outside all that much so it’s instinctive innate skills.

18 Likes

I got the bed as a gift. Luna didn’t look at it for years untill I had the brilliant idea of draping it with a towel fresh from the washing machine. She’s been in it every day all day since

7 Likes

She really is a beautiful cat! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yikes! That sure is her instincts working… grateful for your protector

2 Likes

Oh so many furballs, cute, brave and lovely :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: I want to give all your cats snuggles and scritches :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I bought an oversized hoodie-blanket-hybrid. We love it. We all. Missi climbs on my shoulder to make herself comfortable there, the old boy purrs along tamping on my back and side and Schimanski sniffs, nibbles and cuddles. So a hoodie-blankie for four it is :grin:

Giving me a kiss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

That is a great idea! The bed is definitely regal! She looks like she is only missing a crown amd some pompous music.

4 Likes

They never leave my side :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t even poop :poop: in peace

18 Likes

I don’t know where your cat is. Mine is at home. Lol.

Mavy playing Top Cat
@SelfLove_42
He’s happy to be home.

19 Likes

Saw her sleeping and tried to take a side picture.

And she woke up and lifted her head right before I snapped it. :laughing:

16 Likes

These two still have bad tummies (diarrhea) and I took Cori to the vet again last week. Now they are on antibiotic, giardia medicine, vet prescribed bland cat food, and Metamucil. :sleepy: Edit: and also Fortiflora - I think I’ve been forgetting to give it to them with all the other stuff.

18 Likes

Busted :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

3 Likes

Poor guys. I hope they feel better soon.
Ours all get a bit of Miralax daily. Suppose to help with hair balls. Vet approved.
We’re giving Alice Fortiflora now for her diarrhea :grimacing: vet approved
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Oh poor babies - i do hope they start to feel better soon… sending them healing and comforting vibes.

5 Likes