Where my cat people? #3

Yeah, Fortiflora is what they are getting as a probiotic. I can never remember the name of it! :joy_cat: Sorry to hear Alice has it too.

5 Likes

Poor kittens! I hope they feel better soon!

3 Likes

My sweet couch buddy Bird tonight. I was crying at a sad episode and he came over to lay on my chest. He’s good people. 🩷🩷

20 Likes

My old lady cat, Daisy, just sits like this. She’s a weirdo.

22 Likes

Aaaah, I hope they soon will feel better!
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

:pouting_cat: You’re a weirdo yourself!

3 Likes

Doing what she does best: sleeping!

I bought a “likmat” for her. Can’t find an English word for it but I will show you what it looks like:

I put a bit of wet creamy pate on it and she has to lick it off. I takes a while before she has it all and it prevents gobble.
When I cook dinner I give her this so she doesn’t wander around my feet in hope there is food falling from the kitchencounter :wink:

19 Likes

Luna is on the watch

16 Likes

My Toffee! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

I never knew you had a Daisy too. How cool is she! And a gray one as well. Say hi Daisy to Daisy

Mines a real foot cat. But she’s kinda buff gray.

19 Likes

Someone’s got to keep it weird!

weird-workaholics

5 Likes

This is Zelda’s food/water set up.

She was afraid of the water fountain at first so I set it up across the hall without water for a week, then with water and plugged it in and waited. It took about a month before I ever saw her using it.

There is a nightlight over her food/water so she can find it better at night. She has lost some of her eyesight, and so there are extra nightlights around for her.

@jesile Toffee is such a lovely kitty!

14 Likes

My phone made this lovely collage of Krieger and Patience titled ‘memories together’ She was such a sweet girl. I do hope her and her babies found loving homes. They deserve it.

15 Likes

I win :laughing:

You have no idea how fast I got in and out for this pick. Wait a minute! I forgot who I’m talking to. Ya you do :wink:

17 Likes

I love it. And someone has a pumpkin head.

2 Likes

Near impossible to get that on him today :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah ha! She’s caught in the act! :laughing:

2 Likes

Btw. You’re a great cat mom :kissing_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Here is My Precious.
Holding her and petting her a lot. She taps my face with her paw when I pause for a second… it is a paw for the pause…
She scared me so bad today, she gauged and then missed two simple jumps… Not sure what happened… now she is jumping okay…

17 Likes

It’s big, it’s red and it’s laying besides me for the first time ever since we have her! :heart:
It took a lot of patience, but there is still progress! We have her almost a year now I guess.

20 Likes