Where my cat people? #3

The boss came around for a little cat spa,
snack and nap. He hammered on my door… :rofl:

If he could talk, not sure if he would let his owner know… “it’s not bad at Juli, she even has a brush and little crunchy salmon snack… By the way I teached her how to cuddle my belly and chin” :rofl:

Guys…

19 Likes

Hahaha I thought the boss WAS YOUR CAT :smiley_cat::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

No it’s a leasing cat…
The owner is living under the roof and he knows, Charlie is hanging around here from time to time. But not, that the boss is educating his new staff.

He realy knocked on my door :rofl:

6 Likes

When the old girl doesn’t go to the food? You bring the food to her.

19 Likes

Making sure his back leg isn’t going anywhere while he naps :smile_cat:

16 Likes

“Time to make the biscuits!” Not our kitty, but a cute meme I came across.

9 Likes

For as long as she has lived, she deserves it. :wink: you are a good human to your feline queen. :smile_cat:

16 Likes

Why the hell are you home so late?

20 Likes

Will is doing well with his crate rest (with lots of fuss and cuddles when he’s not on ‘lockdown’. The vet is pleased the pins and brace are starting to heal over. 1 week down, 5 more to go…

20 Likes

Kitties in t-shirts! I’m in love. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes_cat: Rest up sweet little fellow.

3 Likes

Sweet boy … do you know how it was broken? ( or torn … not sure)
I had an ACL ligament replaced on a dog one time. I had to keep the dog inside the house for I think five months. In one room for a long time. This is different deal, but I got bathroom rugs and put them down on my wood floors for the dog to get around inside the house better.

3 Likes

Oh I hoped this will happen :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: Happy Wikkel :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Tiglat and Missi have a real good time hanging around on me. I must be a cozy cat-pillow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Isn’t it just the best! I love kitteh cuddles :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

That’s so sweet @Juli1 !! I’m glad he knocks on the door! And I’m glad you have him for a visitor! :hugs::purple_heart::hugs:

@SoberWalker On your lap!! That’s sweet, she didn’t exactly ease on your lap. She just got right on top!

@Chiron i’ve started using these LED battery candles. They’re on a timer. So my cat can see in the dark because she may have a problem with her eyes. Same thing I know cats can ‘see in the dark’ but I’m not sure my cat can see in the dark, also because it’s very very very dark here.

4 Likes

Not exactly on my lap, but beside me. But as close as she ever has decided to be :sunglasses:
And buttocks faced ofcourse :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tuesday 22:47
Snuggled into bed, having the morning off, ready for a lie in :sleeping:

Wednesday 06:11
Fed the angry cat more than ten minutes later than usual :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Noodle is home with us after a stay at the kitty hotel for 5 days, poor baby has been looking for us every time shes been outside to make sure we are still home. :heart:

18 Likes

I have a big red furball on my desk :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

More photos of our kittens

17 Likes