Where my cat people? #3

Kitty color cousins!

3 Likes

Omg :astonished: The thumbs!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Goodmorning! :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

My kttty tore her Achilles. I have to keep her crated or possibly in a vacant room. Please give me more info about the large dog crate like what size and from where if you’re in USA. I ordered some tent thing from Amazon. But want a crate. I have petsmart not too too far away and Amazon.
Thanks for all thoughts everyone. @Dilettante

3 Likes

Poor kitty! Positive vibes and healing thoughts your ways dear kitty and cat mum :people_hugging::two_hearts::smiley_cat::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Lol, you noticed! :grin: That’s why his name is Purreettoes :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

All 3 in one photo. I had to hang onto Taz - he did not want to be photographed.

16 Likes

My daughter and her friend are currently having a blast with the cats/kittens at our local Cat Cafe.

Best opportunity for them to be around a cat since we can’t have any in our place.

15 Likes

Those places are so great! My daughter and I went to one for the first time last winter. I forgot to try and make it back during the summer (it’s 30 miles away). I wanted to go when the outdoor (enclosed) patio was open.

2 Likes

Her Highness thinks she has a new throne.

@HoofHearted your cat looks like they’re saying, “And this here is my pet huumaan”. :smile_cat:

17 Likes

Yeah I agree and such a creative way to nurture the cats and people, finding ways to get them adopted.

2 Likes

She does!
Luna’s up close and personal wanting late night pets.

17 Likes

Friday: I’m waiting for my wife to meet me at my kids’ school, for a ceremony. As I’m sitting in the parking lot I hear a faint “meow”. I have stumbled across three kittens in a storm drain. My wife arrives and immediately falls in love, calls animal control, who then calls the fire department.
Long story short, all have have found homes. Yep, you guessed it, one is with us.

25 Likes

Aaah, wat a lovely kitten! A red one isn’t it? :orange_heart:
Does he ore she has a name already?

3 Likes

What a little cutie!

2 Likes

He’s more grey than the picture shows. The kids named him Owen. Animal control guesstimates he’s about 5 weeks old. Fits perfectly in a hoodie pocket.

4 Likes

A cutie whatever colour :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well done you! You saved those little fellows lives. I love Owen already. :clap:t3::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Eat, Sleep, Repeat

15 Likes

Ooooh! He is so cute! I love that stage when their tails are tiny little poky appendages and their bellies are sweet and round.
Well done you! I hope for 10,000 pictures a day. :wink: Or as many as you’ll give us.
You helped that little nugget live. If no one has told you yet today you are a good human.

7 Likes