Where my cat people? #3

My little boys two weeks after we got them. Owen has inspired some kitty nostalgia. :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

The vet sent pics of our pets while we were gone. Here’s Alice’s

:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

18 Likes

After a difficult day yesterday I gave in to buy something to try to change my mental state. And what did I bought? A new bed for my red monster and this time she loves it!
The other one I gave her she ignored and was afraid off :blush:
But this one is deffinitely a winner! :confetti_ball:

20 Likes

Awww I hope her comfort gives you comfort. The red monster is lucky to have you looking out for her. :heart:

3 Likes

That’s definitely a winner. And the bed is great too. :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

We are having a nice & comfy day. No, Miss Marple is not starving and forced to seek food on empty plates!
Stove added to the collage to show that the human is fed too :wink:

18 Likes

Cori is 8 months old now. And she loves this toy.

20 Likes

Indigo has that one eye sneak peak going on. Open just enough to see what’s happening. :joy:

Happy Thanksgiving Billy! :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Billy, Indigo and Alobar
:pray:t2::turkey::heart_eyes_cat:

20 Likes

Luna showing me her nails that need to be clipped. Not sure she’s happy we’re going to the vet for that in a couple of hours but she won’t let me do it. Silly girl :heart:

21 Likes

Love your Luna girl. She certainly seems to have a feeling for the circumstances.
:heart::black_cat::heart:

4 Likes

Owen

21 Likes

Owen is adorable – looks so peaceful! So grateful that you rescued him :heart:

2 Likes

A rare occasion when I miss having a car. Although it works out like this too. Glad for us both the hailstorm had just passed before we had to get to our vet appointment.

15 Likes

Always living their best life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I found a backpack quite a good solution. It was quite packed with the two of them but doable for the short trips.

4 Likes

I found this animal backpack for $10 but both my cats were too big. It got some use when our old stray, Patience, brought her kittens to our house!

12 Likes

Mine was like this.

4 Likes

That is much more legit

2 Likes

I told my son kitties love boxes. I said we’ll do an experiment and I’d bring a box out to the driving shed for workshop/barn kitty. Stuffed in some memory foam too. Put on kiddo’s lap and waited. A few minutes later… :laughing:

24 Likes