Where my cat people? #3

Cori hanging out.

20 Likes

LOL - well, that didn’t take long at all and peacefully asleep too – precious picture :heart:

3 Likes

This is hillarious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I woke up my old boy because I needed cuddles. He is so sweet :orange_heart:

17 Likes

This is Pascoe, my wifes cat that now lives with her mum and dad. She’s become dads wee shadow now.

21 Likes

Noodle just being a noodle cat :ramen:

22 Likes

The dragon fruit came with sleeves again!

21 Likes

Cash is pretty much a giant now… still a few more years of growing left. He’s a daddy’s boy

25 Likes

Watch it Dan! There’s a grey panther in your neck!

6 Likes

That is a ginormous kitty. I heartily approve. :clap:t3:

4 Likes

Pet shop kitty

20 Likes

Moka is entering the pre-winter-snuggle-phase! :heart_eyes: Love him to bits! Toffee is out on one of her “roof excursions” exploring town. Everybody happy in their own way!

24 Likes

Miss Marple has chosen the neck rest as her comfy place in the evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Holy Shite!!
What does the young fella weigh?
I remember when he was a baby.

3 Likes

Here she comes. We just figured out our old girl is deaf. She been doing a very loud blood curdling yowl at night. I cannot believe how loud she’s been. And she’s been very needy. Well thanks Google. Those are signs of a deaf cat. She spends most of her waking hours getting up and down on one of us. It’s a beautiful thing, but I think it’s because of the deafness. I was wondering why she doesn’t care when we vacuum or Benson barks. Just never thought about until those blood curdling screams at night. I’m surprised our 7.5 pound 17 year dainty old girl can put out such a noise. But otherwise seems to be doing quite well.

24 Likes

I’m curious, why blood curdling screams at night and not during the day? Is it because you both are sleeping and not giving her the comfort/attention she needs? As you can tell, I don’t own cats (allergies & asthma) but I do love them.

I’m not a happy camper when my doggo wakes me up at 3am crunching his food, so I could only imagine how you guys feel.

5 Likes

I don’t know. My wife says she’s heard Alice once or twice during the day. I have not. Maybe she doesn’t know where she is in the dark. But she does come and go a lot on the bed. Mostly with me :kissing_cat: She just jumped up on me now. Shes been so lovingly the past few months but we just didn’t know maybe it’s because she’s deaf and wants connection or something. Shes such a sweetie :kissing_cat:

4 Likes

I think Zelda’s hearing is going as well, though I think it isn’t 100%. But she will occasionally do blood curdling screams as well. It’s hard with old kitties. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

I’ll weigh him this weekend. Last time he was just under 21 pounds but it’s been awhile

4 Likes

@Dan531 please more pictures :orange_heart: adorable big fluffball!
@2JTravNZ Noodle is so cute
@Dazercat and @Chiron sorry about the hear loss. my old boy also lost a bit of his hearing, sometimes I have to wake him for dinner, he doesn’t hear me call.

This is him miowing for treats as he was the poor cat disturbed by tidying. Sorry I need my couch sometimes for other things than cuddling and catbed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

19 Likes

This is the best thing about cold weather. As soon as I get the blanket out, Beans is in my lap. This is every morning while I drink my coffee. She is otherwise very skittish having had a rough start to life. It warms my cold, cold heart.

21 Likes