Where my cat people? #3

Im so sorry :frowning:

1 Like

Maya was my first cat. We had to put her down about 5 years ago after a stroke. I took her in when she was 3 and had her 16 years. She was a girl who demanded that you respect her space. It took us a long while to bond but putting her down changed my conception of the soul.

4 Likes

This is Nandor, the relentless. He’s a dick.

16 Likes

I am so terriblely sorry for your loss. Lola was most certainly a beautiful girl :heart_eyes_cat::purple_heart:

2 Likes

That he is. Lol. I’ve got two pups that he loves to mess with.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :pray: I’m sure she had a wonderful life with you :heart:

2 Likes

Can Kiki join too?! I love my shadow monster :black_cat:

12 Likes

Aahhh, you where with her when she died. She must have felt safe to go.
Still miss Buts who has drowned all alone, so sad. Glad your pretty Lola had you on her side :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Heel veel sterkte!! :pray:

3 Likes

Yes, she’s in :medal_sports:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. It is always so hard to say goodbye to our furry family members and friends. I hope you will be able to find some comfort in this difficult time.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry - she was such a beauty and well loved! That’s the hardest thing, to lose a pet. Be gentle with yourself. Sending :heart:

4 Likes

Home again. The cats and I enjoy being together again. They are living their best life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

16 Likes

Luna asking for some attention

20 Likes

21 Likes

Neighbor cat stopped by this afternoon.

The other day I saw momma and 2 cubs. They’re so cute.

18 Likes

Wow…what a great capture.:heart::heart:

2 Likes

This chubby fellow runs to the door when I open it after work and rolls right on his back so I can scratch his belly.

Whoever said cats are indifferent to their owners has never met the pure happiness that is The Birdman.

18 Likes

Here kitty kitty kitty~~ :laughing:

Great pic!

3 Likes

In contrast to The Birdman is his brother Water who I have temporarily re-named Tussle Puppy.

He is happiest when he is getting hard scritches or being rolled around playfully on the floor.

14 Likes

This pudgy lady runs to my feet every time I sit on the toilet bc she wants butt scratches

15 Likes