Where my cat people? #3

Well maybe not totally Yin and Yang, maybe more like a black heart? Adorable anyway!

3 Likes

They are never far from each other… Attached by heart strings and love gossamer! :heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Gossamer…:blush:
You just learned me a new word :smile:
Long live Google translate🎊
Off for work now, have a good day and enjoy your black squad :black_heart:

3 Likes

sleepyhead

17 Likes

Adorable kitty cuddles!

Also, your nails look great.

3 Likes

Thanks @Chiron :blush:

2 Likes

My view from under a sleepy Bird.

20 Likes

22 Likes

Aaaah I see some freckles! Wikkel has some as well, love those! The older she become the more black freckles apear.
:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

My sweet old kitten relaxing in her corner.

19 Likes

Regal beauty right there. :crown:
A+, no notes. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s…supercat :woman_superhero::cat:
Or should that be sleepy cat :thinking::laughing:

22 Likes

Two sisters on a pillow, back in 2012 :heart: :heart:

23 Likes

22 sober days with my boys. 22 days of being a little messy unit. Love these kids.

Bear :bear:: soft and cuddly. Lover not a fighter. Likes food, snuggles, under covers, kisses and gentle playtime.

Blue :blue_heart:: Muscley, lean and athletic pocket panther, adventurous and fearless. Lover and a fighter. Play over food. Future world leader. Braniac.

22 Likes

Aw, so cute. And look how big Luna was!

5 Likes

This is why litter mates are so cool! Your Bear is my Bird, and Blue is my Water. Seeing two different personalities develop is pretty amazing.
Give them many scritches from me.

5 Likes

Morning light therapy

22 Likes

There’s a stray hanging around the shopping center where my school is located. I’m trying to earn her trust with food so I can catch her and take her home. She’s sweet but skittish. Looks like she lost her tail not long ago but it’s not affecting her too much. Already have a name picked out: Bobbie Cat.

24 Likes

Ohhh sweetheart.
Best of luck with her.

4 Likes

Aaah, poor thing. Hope you manage to help her. She doesn’t look skinny, that’s a good thing.

4 Likes