Where my cat people? #3

I have to say it again: I love Wikkel and how she accustomed since you got her :yellow_heart: Want to give belly rubs … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My dear red cat friends, I love your pictures. Thank you so much for sharing and history :heartpulse:

I come up today with pictures of how my cats deal with a heavy work weekend with my niece staying with me working on a mandatory school paper. They always want to adopt her (she is living far away).

Study Missi at the office on the big office desk

Study Schimanski at the office on the lounge table

What are you fummbling on you phone? I’m waiting to conquer you and the couch!

It is heartwarming fun to watch them, they love my niece to cuddles & purrs :yellow_heart:

18 Likes

That’s a lot of orange kittens.
Twinkie sits like Alice.

Buttons is like a shorter haired O’Malley.
Buster kind of has a Joe squirrely look about him.

We lived one place where we could only have 2 cats. Back when we were scofflaws :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I figured 1 white cat and 3 orange ones was like having 2 cats right? If someone was watching our windows that much I figured we just saw we only have one orange and one white one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Looks like a baby Alice too :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

My babies - Mocha and Betty

24 Likes

And you have a wolf! What a magificent big sculpture! Is it wood, creamic ore what?

1 Like

:heart: snugglin

23 Likes

(sound up!)

27 Likes

Sleep well and sweet dreams to you and Luna, Menno. Sweet video!
:people_hugging::heart::people_hugging::zzz: :sleeping::black_cat: :sleeping_bed::sleeping::zzz::people_hugging::heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

lovely video Mno – loved hearing all teh purrs :heart:

4 Likes

My 15 year old suki!! Got told that her dementia had progressed last week!! Loving her snuggles so much more right now! 🫶🏼

26 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, my little girl Riley had that. I’m sending hugs :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I love her white nose stripe. And nighty-night purrs!

3 Likes

Aww, thank you and so sorry your Riley had that too! Sending hugs back :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Both Indigo and Alobar are adorable @Soberbilly So sorry you have concerns with Indigo but love that she still meditates with you, that’s beautiful 🫶🏼

4 Likes

Have you taken her to the vet?
I’m thinking UTI off the top of my head.
Is she going in and out of the box? But not using it?
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Aaaah, I always love the little stripe at her nose! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

it is lindenwood. me and the ex fell in love with it some years ago on a craft exposition. the cats love it too!
Young Missi on the wolf.

@Mno love the video :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s incredible how loud cats can purr!

15 Likes

It’s sooo cool!! Must have been expensive, looks like it to me! I have an owl of wood in my garden, it was a gift. I love it too :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Are the cats not putting their nails in it? :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

no, they are respectful and only climb on it. mostly Missi, Schimanski with his big poly-paws slips when he tries. He grew too big for the wolf fun :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
the old boy never was interested, he prefers the couch instead of climbing.

2 Likes