Where my cat people? #3

. Yes, it Hurt like hell

My Nebula was falling and she used my skin to slow her fall

i know it wasn’t on purpose . She sat on the floor in front of me and held her head down.

Yes i loved on her. It was a very nice apology

10 Likes

Freckle wishes you all a great day :orange_heart:

And thank you all by uplifting my mood when I need it! Cats pictures always help!

22 Likes

Love the close ups.

Daisy Cat on Blue :blue_heart:

21 Likes

Just one more. Until the next one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I just love :blue_heart:her so much.

21 Likes

Luna at 5:03 am, after waking me three times between 2 and 5am (and me getting up at 5) :heart:

24 Likes

I know this move well :grin:

:zzz:

Thank goodness they are cute…

3 Likes

Thought of you folks when i saw this majestic kitty hanging out

22 Likes

Catfood arrived!

20 Likes

Looks like Zooplus

Ours been playing in this box all week after their German food arrived. Love this brand, Germans know how to make proper cat food!

15 Likes

My Tuxedos! This is David Carrots and Billee. They’re both girls…confusing I know :joy:. Six months old and sisters. They are defo the huskies of the cat world. Crazy and energetic, but so loving :heart:

25 Likes

Omg so cute. I know @TrustyBird is going to love your Tuxies

5 Likes

My Bombay Blue mix (I’ve made a new cat breed) are becoming teenagers I think at the speed of light…

16 weeks and 5 days old
Or 3 months and 25 days in old money

This is my only good picture today as they are both insistent on jumping from a high cupboard onto a shaky clothes airer and then up a narrow 7ft high bookcase. I’m certain one or both of them are going to fall as they keep trying to murder each other up there.

They are crazy, way worse than puppies… IMHO… Puppies are easy. Cats are crazy. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

22 Likes

I was thinking the same…

12 Likes

It’s a good site to be honest with the points as a member. The chicken fillets were a free throw in. I haven’t yet told Blue and Bear about the free gifts for Zooplus membership scheme… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

yes, I’ve been using zooplus forever. they have all food I need for my special and ordinary cat needs :blush::+1:

2 Likes

22 Likes

Eeeek! I do love them! Thanks @Tragicfarinelli! I have brother tuxes myself. Bird (with the chin patch) and Water. Two plus years old now.

Welcome @SY1234. Don’t be shy with those kitten pics. :heart_eyes_cat:

23 Likes

Gorgeous little ladies and great names!

4 Likes

I have an assistant while i work from home today

25 Likes

Aw what handsome fellas! Do they get on well? Mine do everything together, it’s adorable. They sleep together in the most hilarious, uncomfortable positions too. They’re just so funny! Yay for Tuxedos :black_cat:

23 Likes