Where my cat people? #3

Mine are best buddies and used to travel like a pack when smaller. Now they very much have their own personalities.
Water is the head of the operation.

Bird is the heart.

Yay for siblings! I would never have enough energy for both of them.

23 Likes

24 Likes

26 Likes

This is my sweet girl, I’ve been sleeping on the floor with for 2 1/2 months. She’s doing fine and we are doing fine doing what we’re doing. She will never be able to jump again and I’m just keeping her safe so that she doesn’t hurt another leg. Everything‘s going fine and she’s happy and content it seems like.

24 Likes

Glad her recovery goes so well! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Enjoying a beautiful saturday morning

22 Likes

Moka in evening couch mood, doing what he does best! :zzz: :sleeping:

22 Likes

Wanted to share that I did yoga with kittens today.

The local cat rescue brings in about a dozen kittens and they wander about while we do yoga. Every cent of the admission cost goes to the rescue. Good chance for the kitties to get socialized, too.

This little guy was called Brooks and he was very, very small.

28 Likes

Eeeeek! Please ship that little dude to me toot sweet. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I would love to do such a yoga class!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here in The Netherlands you can do one with goats! :face_with_peeking_eye: :rofl:

I think you have the better one :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

:scream::scream: Joke, right? :rofl: I love the cat version from @TMAC though! But Brooks would have probably gone home with me that same day! :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

Omg I need in… Yoga and cats :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely no joke!!

Their are many farms that are offering it as a side job. The one above is just one of them.

7 Likes

Had coffee with my sis and checked out her new adolescent delinquent flatmates :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:.

24 Likes

Oh aren’t they cute. This thread is tux central :heart:

5 Likes

I heartily approve!

3 Likes

My silly weirdo licking my stationary bike. I catch her sometimes licking random metal around the house :joy:

22 Likes

What a beautiful arrangement :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

So cool to see all your cats again Twizz.
Everyone survived!
Are those wall hangings? I’ve seen them in catalogs but never in action IRL or on line. Wherever you are live :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh the cat shelfs I brought from Amazon :grin: they have cat wall stairs and wall scratch posts. I brought them all but realised I wouldn’t have room so sent some back and kept some. They love them!

3 Likes