Where my cat people? #3

Seconds before the pounce

20 Likes

Alexander the Great (AKA Alex) on his throne. His favorite spot is on the landing mid stairs. From there he can see the entire front room and half the kitchen.

20 Likes

I’m trying to sit like my human.

18 Likes

It was weigh in day, and I lost 2oz! My Mom said I only have 1.8lbs to go. :partying_face:

Alex :paw_prints:

19 Likes

He was napping on my lap during the super bowl. I yelled at the TV and disturbed him.

24 Likes

My beautiful little Tuxie, Miss David Carrots :pleading_face:. She LOVES her strokes. And she follows me round the house until she gets them. I imagine she’s more hard work than an actual child :joy:

20 Likes

Ach! Right in the heart with those sweet eyes. :heart_eyes_cat::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Night portrait

23 Likes

Your beautiful and refined queen. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Little bit of Beatrix on my :heart:

25 Likes

My little white goofball - Betty.
Is yours deaf?

22 Likes

Hi Betty she’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We love girls names for our girl cats. Love the name Betty. Although Beatrix came with that name. We usually call her B! She’s got a blue eye and one green eye. But she isn’t deaf. She use to have a gray smudge on her head and it’s disappeared. Is Betty deaf? And B is definitely the goofiest of our little clowder.

We need Brian to post a pic of Peace next
@I.cant.We.can
The White Cats of TS :joy_cat:

4 Likes

My Betty (White) get it? Ha ha - was born deaf. I was working with a student client at an animal shelter and she was brought in from a foster home to be adopted. The potential adopters didn’t want her when they found out she was deaf. She was crying in a cage and i felt bad for her. She was tiny and scared. Brought her home a few hours later. She is a handful, always climbing things and running after her big brother. She’s also very loud because she doesn’t hear herself meowing. She’s at top volume all the time.

9 Likes

Betty White. Love it.
@Twizzlers has a deaf white cat that she adopted. Right Twizz? Rita isn’t it?

Alice my 17 1/2 year old baby has been doing some blood curdling yowls late at night. Unbelievably loud. We googled it and ya. She gone deaf. But through old age. She might be able to sense hear me sometimes. I’m so happy Betty took you to be her human. Cats are great for our recovery.

3 Likes

I wanna introduce Loki the new cat of my daughter. We went to the animal shelter yesterday to see if there was a match.
It was such a lovely cat, if she had the chance the would crawl all over my daughter :heart_eyes_cat:
Today she is going to pick Loki up and bring her home. It was a stray cat and was found in a city nearby 3 weeks ago. She wasn’t chipped but definitely has had an owner before, she is very socialized.

22 Likes

She is absolutely gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Fresh linen and spring-ish weather. They are everywhere. I took the small not occupied part of the bed right and fetched me another blanket :grin:

17 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:
Unfortunally her surgery wound is infected, so they keeping her a little while longer. So no Loki pick up today :sweat:

4 Likes

She is beautiful. Sending her healing vibes…I hope they can heal her quickly so that your daughter can bring her home :people_hugging:

4 Likes

It’s in credible how the older our pets get the prettier they look. Alice doesn’t look 17 1/2 in this pic. I think she looks like a cute little kitten :kissing_cat: and she looks coy :kissing_cat:

17 Likes