Where my cat people? #3

Purreettoes in the snow ( he thinks he’s a Snow Leopard)

17 Likes

Ty @Dazercat
Look at all the other beautiful white kitties aweeeee

21 Likes

Rudely awakened by me coming home from work

21 Likes

Another picture from the past. This one of Zergling and his pretty green eyes.

19 Likes

They settled in quickly. I wish I had this kind of lazy monday :blush:

@I.cant.We.can He grew so big!!!

17 Likes

Every time I’m sitting on the couch minding my own business, I look over and see this doof staring into my soul :eyes:

20 Likes

Hello handsome boy :heart:

2 Likes

Holiday here called Family Day. Peace is enjoying trapping me on the couch

21 Likes

All normal here.

Here all day.

22 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It’s only hilarious when it isn’t your rollerblind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m expecting a knock from my neighbours downstairs. I got them this stupid dangling toy on elastic that hangs over the door frame like a baby bouncer. They jumped non stop all night thru to 3am.
They sound like elephants.

I’m taking it down tonight.

We got them a lovely sweet felt toy bag with their names stitched on. They are now obsessed with it and ransack it getting out every single one of their three thousand pieces of plastic and shoving them in the litter tray, under the fridge, under the sofa, in bed…

I honestly think they are just very lively. I am an ex cat boarders for five years, I’ve literally seen and cared for every cat going… Only one other cat has been as bad as them, a little Burmese called Enzo who we adored and even took away on holiday once on a lead to the seaside. He didn’t care, he thought it was all fantastic and promptly ran up the curtains to the pole.

Full of life they say. I’m glad they are, don’t get me wrong, but honestly I’ve never known kittens like these ones (and Enzo).

Bloody hoolies, soon to have no goolies :laughing::smirk::wink:

9 Likes

Then they pretend they are sweet baby angels when people visit.

22 Likes

Brothers. Demon brothers. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

A Bird loaf.

20 Likes

Mr. Franklin pullin up to say howdy :green_heart:

21 Likes

This is the face that always told me miss kitty was done with my paparazzi bs. If I didnt stop she would get up, turn around, then lay back down in the same spot. :laughing:

21 Likes

Aww. That’s great face :smiley_cat: And she means it too.
I’m glad you’re up to posting her when it makes you feel good.

3 Likes

Thank you. I have a million and one pictures I can share with the world :laughing: but she definitely let me know when she was done with my shit. :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re a lucky guy.
I love the cat trap. Just sitting there being in the moment with cat. It’s a beautiful thing. It’s actually quite hard to do without looking at a screen or tv which is a screen I guess. So soothing if you let it :blush:

3 Likes

I wanted footage of these sweet things being bad boys. Then I scrolled up :scream_cat: I get it. Enjoy it while you can. It looks like so much fun though. They grow up so fast :smirk_cat:

3 Likes