Where my cat people? #3

I think I could watch video’s of such cat moves all day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I keep seeing this in my mind :rofl:
Well there are advantages in having an older inactive cat like mine :smile:

4 Likes

Yesterday there was a message on the neighbourhood app if someone wanted a cat basket for free. So I went there to get it and Wikkel liked it right away!

How many times I spend money on cat beds she refuses to use :face_with_peeking_eye:
The last one I gave to my daughter to use for her new cat (by the way she still does not have it because the surgery wound was infected so he still is in the animal shelter).
But this free one is a hit! :confetti_ball:

20 Likes

Today i trimmed my front yard and Nebula just went gaga over her new scenery digs. I take a picture tomorrow

3 Likes

So stylish as well! Get it, Wikkel!

3 Likes

They say if the only thing you do for a cat everyday is change their play area around then they are happy… It’s so true. We rotate their toys and put them away for days then surprise them. Like the poly tunnel… That’s a huge happy surprise for them!

That is when they don’t just get them out themselves.

1 Like

Grey friday, fire in the stove, breakfast done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Blue on the green stuff :scream_cat:

20 Likes

Bear in a donut.

18 Likes

18 Likes

Pretty eyes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s just trying to keep you in line :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha ha!!! This is crazy and hilarious!!
The pics could go viral.
‘Just Being Kitties’
Agreeing w
@SoberWalker about the roller blind.
@SoberWalker
nice basket home for W!

3 Likes

Solensia is definitely having a positive effect on Luna’s physique. She jumps a lot better for one thing. Hadn’t seen her up there for quite a while.

20 Likes

Dozzi and his shadow Cori.

18 Likes

@Mno I’m happy for Luna and you, great she feels better :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This sunday was full of action, fun, love and weirdness …

After escaping and back indoor Schimanski continued with mischief. This is NOT the place to be for cats :see_no_evil:

The old boy feels spring in the air

I’m the best catbed (under the blanket is me) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I’m enjoying a lazy Sunday evening with my forever family :orange_heart:

18 Likes

I let the cats come and chill in the bedroom last night, which I don’t usually do. Miss David Carrots was quick to let me know that neither she or I were going anywhere :joy:. I love it when they stretch out like this, like a giant sausage roll.

19 Likes

Somebody missed me over my weekend trip and won’t be happy to hear I’m leaving again tomorrow. We’ve got today buddy. Thats all we are guaranteed.

19 Likes

Will got his first injection today :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Me! I’m totally unaware of how to post a picture on mobile though. Lol

I had to unexpectedly put down one of my 2 cats, my 5 year old boy (Kian) on the 5th of this month due to fluid in his lungs… I still have my 4 year old boy (Cashew) and we’ve been helping eachother cope with his loss. Kian was there for me in my darkest times and will forever be missed!

Love your kitties like there’s no tomorrow!

9 Likes