Where my cat people? #3

Omg I need in… Yoga and cats :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely no joke!!

Their are many farms that are offering it as a side job. The one above is just one of them.

6 Likes

Had coffee with my sis and checked out her new adolescent delinquent flatmates :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:.

22 Likes

Oh aren’t they cute. This thread is tux central :heart:

5 Likes

I heartily approve!

3 Likes

My silly weirdo licking my stationary bike. I catch her sometimes licking random metal around the house :joy:

20 Likes

What a beautiful arrangement :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

So cool to see all your cats again Twizz.
Everyone survived!
Are those wall hangings? I’ve seen them in catalogs but never in action IRL or on line. Wherever you are live :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh the cat shelfs I brought from Amazon :grin: they have cat wall stairs and wall scratch posts. I brought them all but realised I wouldn’t have room so sent some back and kept some. They love them!

3 Likes

Seconds before the pounce

18 Likes

Alexander the Great (AKA Alex) on his throne. His favorite spot is on the landing mid stairs. From there he can see the entire front room and half the kitchen.

18 Likes

I’m trying to sit like my human.

16 Likes

It was weigh in day, and I lost 2oz! My Mom said I only have 1.8lbs to go. :partying_face:

Alex :paw_prints:

17 Likes

He was napping on my lap during the super bowl. I yelled at the TV and disturbed him.

21 Likes

My beautiful little Tuxie, Miss David Carrots :pleading_face:. She LOVES her strokes. And she follows me round the house until she gets them. I imagine she’s more hard work than an actual child :joy:

18 Likes

Ach! Right in the heart with those sweet eyes. :heart_eyes_cat::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Night portrait

21 Likes

Your beautiful and refined queen. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Little bit of Beatrix on my :heart:

24 Likes

My little white goofball - Betty.
Is yours deaf?

21 Likes