Where my cat people? #3

I’ve always kept mine inside. Too many things can happen to them outside. Can you build them an enclosed area outside so they can still experience the outdoors without being in danger?

2 Likes

Back at the farm, after an afternoon of reconquering the house, Missi needs to sleep between Mummy’s legs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ve no clue where the boys are.

16 Likes

That’s funny. Just the other day, Photos put together a slideshow from when I “volunteered” at the SPCA. (It was actually community service for my DWI but I got to choose where I did it so, naturally I chose somewhere with animals :heartbeat:) I mostly worked with the cats and it was actually really fun. There were some real sweethearts :heart_eyes: I wanted them all!

3 Likes

My parents girl Patches just before she rolled over for belly rubs. She was kind of mean when they first got her but now she’s a lovebug.

18 Likes

We had a calico named Patches when I was growing up. She was a dear. The neighbor kids brought flowers when she died.

3 Likes

I’m a happy boy! :orange_heart:

19 Likes

I have some enclosures/catios joined on to eachother but it’s not big enough for them all at same time so will be building a bespoke catio for them :star_struck:

2 Likes

Back at the farm the cats are living their best life.

22 Likes

@TrustyBird Congratulations on your 2 years :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks: From me and the 3 I could get in to a pic at the same time lol.

18 Likes

Thanks Twizz! This indoor/outdoor cat magic photo is amazing!

4 Likes

2 years! Congrats my friend :tada: I didn’t see it anywhere. Glad my trusty cat thread gives me the 411 :joy_cat: Proud of you! Krieger is too! Keep rocking it!

18 Likes

Saturday hangs with the Boyzzz

20 Likes

Ah ha yes! That’s little Rita she gets behind the blind.
Then the others copy and all I see it’s butts poking out the blinds :laughing:

3 Likes

I posted here and there but I think the cat thread might be my home thread. Thanks friend. 🩷
Please tell Krieger he looks like a dapper young fellow. :clap:t3::tophat:

3 Likes

Very metal. I picture little dude screaming “Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahm”!

3 Likes

Well that is adorable. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Home thread :laughing: I like that. And don’t worry, I tell Krieger how handsome he is every day. He’s so photogenic he could be a model :heart_eyes_cat: As apposed to Kiki who is always moving and twitching so it’s hard to get as many pictures of her. But she congratulates you too!

3 Likes

No matter what is happening in my life there is always time for cat pics. :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s the look I got after telling him no 3x, you can’t step on my tray table while I’m eating.

18 Likes

Kiki is not a fan of the hair dryer, yet she always feels the need to observe when I use it…from afar :smile_cat:

And if you look beneath her feet, you’ll see the lovely linoleum artpiece one of my old strays designed while they were shut in the bathroom overnight. Gorgeous, I know :sparkles:

16 Likes