Where my cat people? #3

awwwww, I’m in love with your Luna loaf :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

First time opening the window this year

Had to set her up there bc she doesn’t believe in herself

Krieger sniffing the the outside smell on her

18 Likes

Title: Where have you BEEN?
Media: iphone photos
Subject: two cats suspicious of my travels

Its good to be home. And after lots of petting all is forgiven.

16 Likes

I’ve not posted an update in a while.
Well, the pins and frame that were only supposed to be in for 6 werks are still here, over 2 1/2 months later. We have been back for several x-rays and his bone just isn’t healing like it should, which the vet can’t understand as he is a healthy young cat. Last time they took a small chip of bone from his back leg to try and stimulate growth…fingers crossed it works :crossed_fingers::pray:

14 Likes

Aww im so sorry you two are deling with that. I hope your fur baby heals soon

4 Likes

Sunbathing on sunday :blush:

Napping with the old boy

16 Likes

The cones lasted 27 hours.

Cos cats.

My elegant bear :bear:

16 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart: he is taking it in his stride…he’s a lazy boy anyway so doesn’t mind resting up. He does miss going out (we can’t let him incase he gets his contraption caught on something and ends up stuck) but there’s plenty of room indoors for him to move about.

5 Likes

Luna occupying 80% of the bed. Which of course is her Royal Prerogative :crown::cat2: :heart:

21 Likes

The Water kitty isn’t ready for me to go back to work.

Same buddy. Same.

20 Likes

Trying to work.

19 Likes

My beasty boys :black_cat::black_cat:

21 Likes

They look like two cute heads on one cute body here.

9 Likes

They are as one. Even in the litter tray :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Adorable!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cat people query; has anyone had success or failure with toting their kitty in a cat backpack? I think my dudes would like a bike ride but I am probably delusional there. :heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

@TrustyBird No experiences with kitty backpacks. Only thing I know for sure is mine would go crazy and not be amused.

It’s springtime, nature awakens, so does the adventurous side of this cat-pack …

Tiglat with his nearly 18 years and lame hips conquers the windowsill only to miow me out of the bathroom to put his favourite pouf under it so he can comfortably descent :rofl:

Missi of course is in the middle of seed sorting. Sleeping IN the seedbox :see_no_evil:

And Schimanski displays royal dignity watching us females discussing how I should plant when she sleeps on the seeds :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

17 Likes

Thank god justice has been served. :laughing:

3 Likes

Why, what a wonderful idea! I could take my lazy large kitty hiking! I like it. Not sure it will fly but I like it :grin:

2 Likes

Today my beautiful grumpy Toffee left me totally unexpected with just 4 years. Save travels my precious, I promise you I will not drink today! :black_heart::rainbow:

22 Likes