Where my cat people? #3

20 Likes

What’s that? A cat weight scale?

3 Likes

Ya. We weigh Alice before we do her fluids so we keep the scale on the table so we don’t forget. Daisy likes to sit in it. Unless we TRY to put her in it of course :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

Owwww that view!! :cactus::cactus::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Waiting for breakfast…

19 Likes

Bear boy hanging out with his peeps :heart:

18 Likes

So our workshop kitty has brought a girlfriend in recently and she now knows how to use the kitty door. Very skittish/wild, but she is learning to trust me as I feed her and she sees me snuggle Midnight. I’d find her sleeping in combine/harvester with Midnight. I feared she was pregnant and she certainly was. I’d set up a birthing box in hidden area of combine. I heard tiny meows last night and we found her in the “guts” of combine (feed thrower) so she didn’t use box. Saw with flashlight but made it quick as to not disturb her/have her move them. I’m glad they’re safe in here with a cat door & heat/food/water vs the open barn loft outside.
I’m stressed as I’m worried about the kittens :sweat: Our dog is obsessed with cat for prey… I am curious to see how cute they are. And curious if Midnight is the daddy!
Stay tuned for kitty pics :heart:

21 Likes

Looks like he’s has a couple already :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Loooooooong kitty! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

19 Likes

Always!! :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Eeeeeeek! That is my very excited sound. Even if Midnight isn’t the daddy I’m proud of his gallant behavior. Kitties!!!

3 Likes

HeteroB! Those eyes are fascinating.

2 Likes

This is the shorter cat… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oooh. Exciting!!!

1 Like

one blue one green? beautiful picture :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

like my soap opera – awaiting for the story to unfold :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yep. She’s a weirdo :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

Yea, believe it or not, he’s been on a diet since I rescued him. If he could talk, he’d tell you he was starving. If I let him eat as much as he wanted, he’d be twice the size. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

He doesn’t look as ‘big’ when he’s sitting up. :cat2:

17 Likes