Where my cat people? #3

Omg these pictures just made my day! Absolutely adorable :heart_eyes_cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Every time I have a guest, the first thing they ask Krieger is “Why are you wet?!” He will only drink water from the bathtub spout that has a constant drip :laughing:

17 Likes

Scary Cat stole my pillow.

B!!

18 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: l sleep on the table you ask me to stay off. :joy_cat:

18 Likes

Went to a big plant mall yesterday and came back with a…

new basket for Wikkel… :rofl:
As you can see I kept the price tag on so I could return it if she refuses to use it. But she went straight in it! :sweat_smile: So today I cut off the tag.

It’s cute to see her head sticking out.

Have a good day all! :raising_hand_woman:

15 Likes

Awww, big success for her!

3 Likes

19 Likes

Little Tiger

21 Likes

Adorable Mischa!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Too bad I didn’t think about taking his pic when he was burrowing in to the blanket.

he loves a good burrow

17 Likes

so adorable :heart:

4 Likes

Happy 18th Birtday beloved Old Boy :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

21 Likes

Happy birthday Shimanski!!! I hope he takes three naps in the sunshine, eats something that will make his breath stink and relaxes with his favorite human. :gift::shopping::sun_behind_small_cloud::fish:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Shimanski
I hope you have a great day :birthday:

3 Likes

Gratuliere Schimmi!!! Und natürlich auch dein treuer Diener Ernte! :birthday: :heart_eyes_cat: :hugs: :partying_face: :tada:

5 Likes

Happy 18th birthday :smile_cat: :birthday: Hope you had a lovely time celebrating the Old Boy today :heart:

OIP

5 Likes

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes for TIGLATPILESER :grin:

He had food galore including ham and tuna, pets galore, birdwatching on the balcony, roughhousing with Missi and many hours of naps :grin:

Schimanski is the big red furball aka bigfoot :wink: … He and his sister Miss Marple aka Missi turn 5 next month

14 Likes

Oh no!!
My bad on the name mix up! Happy bday to the T man! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

Others did comfortably follow my incorrect lead though. Sorry all.

6 Likes

How are the kittens?? @Mischa84

4 Likes

What shenanigans are the boys getting into this weekend? @Tragicfarinelli

6 Likes