Where my cat people? #3

16 Likes

Congratulations for this beautifull good looking old guy! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

They have been having a fantastic weekend thank you @Cjp …. New mice and a ripple rug was delivered, which they love. They are crazy, I can’t explain everything they do and all the hilarious incidents we have together…. :woozy_face::roll_eyes:

Been to their cat boarders house today to check it out and vet it as ok for them, and can’t wait to sleep in for a couple of days in May w/o kittens dropping gross eaten mice in my hair. Last night Bear dropped his blue mouse down the back of the headboard. Him and his brother set up an abseiling unit from just above our heads and spent hours sliding down the leather headboard to recover Baby Ratty Rat. They had it by morning, all wet and sticky, on the bed. So I assume it was successful whatever the hell they were doing…… :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

They are great, thanks!

21 Likes

So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Afternoon sun :sun_with_face:

16 Likes

20 Likes

Yeah they are!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

1 Like

Lounging around before breakfast

16 Likes

This is Alex, he’s 11(ish) and I’ve had him for around 4 months. His one pupil is actually bigger, it’s not the lighting. I’m not sure if he took some blows to the head. Could explain some things, but he has a forever home now. :cat2::orange_heart:

20 Likes

22 Likes

So handsome- with soulful eyes :heart:

3 Likes

Goodmorning sunshine :two_hearts: :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat: :kissing_heart:

23 Likes

Tiglat is not amused that I destroy his careful hairdo :grin: The scratching and petting is very appreciated though :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

24 Likes

These are the cutest things I have ever seen. Thank you! I love them. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

You all see Lana’s incredible story involving a very big kitty in the check in thread? If not check it out! Pic included :leopard:

11 Likes

So darn adorable…you must be in kitty heaven :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

They are so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

New kitties to old kitties I love them all. Thanks for sharing Menno and thanks for sharing your fascinating world with us @Laner. The kindness in your amazing story shines through.

7 Likes